cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After Installation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After successfully installation of SAP on Windows. I am facing mainly Three error. these are....

R/3 Basis System: Run-time error "LOAD_PROGRAM_NOT_FOUND "occurredR/3 Basis System: Run-time error "DBIF_DSQL2_KEY_ALREADY_EXISTS " occurredR/3 Basis System: Run-time error "DYNPRO_NOT_FOUND " occurred

and offcourse lots of shortdumps generated like one is

]

R/3 Basis System: > Short dump "140321 125046 erp SAPSYS " generated

I dont know what the hell this shortdump is?? are they good for the system as normal process or harmful.

because of these problem i got a completely non-usable screen, when i try to logon using the SAP GUI.

Kindly provide me help to get rid of these hurdle.

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What kind of installation is it? a trial-version?....

Regards

Juan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Abhishek,

is the system allowing u to logon,when u give user id and password are u able to see the SAP main screen or not,if not what is the dump u get?

Also make sure u have enough free space in database and there is lots of free space in tablespaces.thisi is important and make sure that there is free space in database because the errors u mentioned above might come due to that

if u are able to see the SAP screen,run T-Code SICK to check for any erros

after that run SGEN to generate all the programs, this might take a lot if time

Hope it helps

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the system allowing u to logon,when u give user id and password are u able to see the SAP main screen or not,if not what is the dump u get?

yes i am able tologon with SAP GUI. after logon it show the normal SAP screen with error in the bottom line showing... A:SY:002:program SAP MS380 n

when i click on the triangle button present on the very bottom right. it is showing every thing except the User and Program entry. User Entry is blank and Program Entry with "########################" and Transaction S000.

Also make sure u have enough free space in database and there is lots of free space in tablespaces.thisi is important and make sure that there is free space in database because the errors u mentioned above might come due to that

I already increase the Tablespace size. every one there is more than 50% free space.

if u are able to see the SAP screen,run T-Code SICK to check for any erros

after that run SGEN to generate all the programs, this might take a lot if time

When ever i am using any T-code in It. The Screen disapers. I dont know why????

Abhsihek

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the SAP Release and what is the GUI Release, i feel that you are using a old gui and that's why you are not able to execute properly.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Go for the kernel upgrade,upgrade to the newer kernel,it will help

Also post the dev_w0 logs from the system,they will be in work directory

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Kernel 6.2

SAP GUI 710

Windows 2000 Server with SP 4

Oracle 9i with patch 92080

I am not working in a company. I am having just S-userID and Password to access SAP OSS. so could not be able to download Kernel 64.

Kindly share this file with me, if this solve my problem.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP Kernel 6.2

SAP GUI 710

Windows 2000 Server with SP 4

Oracle 9i with patch 92080

I am not working in a company. I am having just S-userID and Password to access SAP OSS. so could not be able to download Kernel 64.

Kindly share this file with me, if this solve my problem.

Abhishek

Dev_W0 is here

http://www.4shared.com/file/88748769/b6086097/dev_w0.html

Dev_Disp here...

http://www.4shared.com/file/88748897/dd741662/dev_disp.html

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

I will nor be able to share the file with you,but whats the problem in downloading a newer verion of kernel,u r having a s user and password,try downloading it

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sorry Abhishek but I am not in a position to get those files for you

U can ask any of your friends to get that files for you,

Also post dev_w0 logs from work directory so that we can work on the issue

Rohit

Former Member