cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wm to production supply issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus ,

My question is simple but i am not getting the answer . Pls guide me.

In our system Warehouse is not subjected to Production.

Only packaging is done for the material & material despatch takes place.

In short work flow is.

TR>TO>Packaging -->TO confirm >TR( for dispach)>TO -->confirm TO

Now i want to cleare the concept for production plant.( with PP module & without PP module)

The material which are related to Bom I mean

the Mtrl(for e.g. A,B,C,D) which we supply to Procuction supply (100 st.type) will be processed which will now form single finished(for e.g. F) componant. this mtrl now we want to Put in Final storage bin (from 100).

Now my point is how the system will treate in WM point of view i.e. we know the material A,B,C,D is present in the 100 st. type & Finished componant F is not present in st type 100??

pls.guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A possible process might be (there are other scenarios):

1. Create PrdOrd (directly or from planned order; CO02, MD04, CO40, CO41)

2. Release PrdOrd (e.g CO02) > TR is created for material staging

3. Process the TR from LB10: you get the TO and the pick-parts will ge into storage type 100 + dynamic bin.

4. Confirmation (e.g. C011N, CO15):

- you get the FG by IM-mvt 101, it will appear in storage type 901 in standard system

- components will be consumed from 100 + dynamic bin

5. In LB10 you can process the TR that was created as a consequence of IM-mvt 101 and getting the TO you put away the FG.

(As I mentioned, this is only one possible scenario)

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Csaba,

While performing replanishment Item will be consumed.

but while creating GR against order Is it posible to create automatic TR & TO.

& what if PP module is Not available.?

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In WM-IM interface you can set both TR creation or immediate TO creation for WM movement type 103 (SPRO > LE > WM > Interfaces > IM > Define Movement Types - here choose LE-WM interface to IM).

You can aslo set automatic TO creation, please check OSS note 566090 and SAP online help + threads on the forum.

& what if PP module is Not available.?

How are you going to map production process w/o PP module?

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Csaba,

In few companies where PP moduledoes not exist the Goods issue takes place through 201(to cost center) & finished recipt performed by 521.for by product it is 531.

Edited by: dev .. on Feb 24, 2009 9:48 AM

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you use mvt 201 for component consumption, the GI happens in IM and WM movement comes after that. /This scenario differs from material staging with production supply (storage type 100) where the WM-movements happens before GI (independently from GI)./

In this scenario a negative quant comes to existence in 911 + bin (bin correspond to the cost center) and you fill up this negative quant form normal storage bin.

GI > WM-movements is the sequence and GR can happen independently form this because there's no real order and this way there's no realcontrol.

Disadvantage of this scenario is that you cannot control your component flow in WH if there are several "production order" in progress with reference to the same cost center - the same bin is used in 911.

If you want to have stronger control you should implement PP modul.

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Feb 24, 2009 10:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Answers (0)