cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI/USER EXIT for MIGO while generating FI Documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In MIGO T.Code when posting the GR, we'll get the Material Documnent right, at the same time it will

generate an Accounting Document in background and the same will update in BKPF/BSEG Tables.

Mine requirement is when ever the entries are updating into thr Finance tables, i need to manipulate the line items and the updated line items needs to be upadted to BSEG table.ERO.

Is there any EXIT or BADI or Enhancement or any Enhancement Point while posting the entries to FI with transaction MIGO.

Regards:

Swamy Dikonda.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Saravaran,

Thanks for the reply.

This will not suits to us. The provided BADI will works upto Posting the material document in transaction MIGO and it will not considered for the FI level entries.

Hope you could have understand mine requirement.

The requirement of mine is:

While doing the GR with ref to PO the material documnet will be posted and subsequently FI documnet will be generated in Background. While generating the FI document i need to manipulate the values for the G/L. So that the manipulated values will be flow into BKPF and BSEG tables.

Thanks.

Regards

Swamy

sandeep_reddy24
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swamy,

Please let me know the approach you have followed, i too have the same requirement.

Regards,

Sandeep.

saranwin
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Swamy,

Check the BADI : MB_MIGO_BADI for MIGO transaction.

Steps to Implement:

Using transaction SE19, you can create an implementation for this BAdI. You can provide the methods with customer-defined code.

For Further Details, check the documentation.

Regards,

Saravanan M