cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements for Selling tickets ( Indian Premier League)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My client is into IPL..... client requirement is he want to account the tickets sold for the match to cutomers must be accounted in SAP. I know i can make sales order and do billing but the limitation is that there will some thousands of customers.. wherein i must have to create the master data, SO and billing this will be a huge task... as and when customer comes, tickets must be sold there wont be any time for creating a master data we cannot predict the customerslike say if the match is happening in Mumbai customers must be created for that region and so on throughout India.

Kindly suggest me how i must have to account in SAP with minimum time duration..orlese is there any other way to do in other modules like CRM...

Please help me out in this regard. if anyone had faced same kind of issue kindly let me know how they have resolved this.. its bit priority.

Regard

abhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

former_member204590
Participant
0 Kudos

how have you done this please elaborate

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi abhinav,

first Define the Account group (Ex:IPL) make only ffew fields which you require.

use Interface to Speedup the process...(ask to u r ABAPers).

It should be like Once u save the Sales order ...in background Delivery,PGI and Invoice...user should take only print out of the Invoice.

Regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use serial number like 1500rs ticket one serious and other like so and you can find the stock for that materials in MMBE. please check it i am not sure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinav,

Order to Billing Scenario will be suitable for this process. Just check my opinion if you are comfortable and convinced please go ahead

Step 1:

Account Group Creation

Creation of one time A/c group (with Ext no. Assignment)

Note: Suppress the fields that are unnecessary i.e., maintain the data that you need to enter for customer as suggested below. Customer name will be entered online manually

Step 2:

Customer Master Data

General data u2013 Address data ,

Accounting data u2013 Account Management View u2013 Reconciliation Account , (these data will be mandatory)

Sales area data u2013

Under Sales Tab: Sales data in which you need to maintain cust pricing procedure=1, Sales office u2013 Mumbai, currency u2013 inr, (these data will be mandatory)

Under Billing Tab: Act Assignment Group, Taxes if any (like service tax, cess, Ecess) needs to be maintained.

Partner functions Sold to party, bill to party , payer(these data will be mandatory)

Step 3:

Material master Data u2013

Three different service materials has to be maintained

Material Name Amount Quantity

Ticket 1 for 1500 1500 1000

Ticket 2 for 1000 1000 1500

Ticket 3 for 500 500 2000

Maintain Sales views, keep plant as your MUM1- Mumbai 1 and Accounting1 View.

View maintain standard pricing u2013 S

Step 4:

Item Category will be order related Billing Relevance as u201CIu201D and check the Copy controls wherein the requirement will be 011 for VBRK/VBRP

Step 5:

Configure Billing Document accordingly. Output type need to be maintained for Billing document

Step 6:

Output Determination has to be done for Billing u2013 Invoice type. This should be configured accordingly. So thar when end user presses print it should automatically print

Step 7:

Account determination has to be carried out

Step 8:

Pricing procedure needs to be determined Sales Area + Docc PP+ Cust PP+ Pricing procedure + cond. type

Maintain Condition Types

PR00 u2013 Manually

SERVICE tax - Mandatory

CESS - Mandatory

ECess - Mandatory

Check Copy Controls between Order to Billing - VTFA

We can also check from stock perspective.

As well as our financial part is also taken care.

Regards

Sathya

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

My suggestion would be a mix of Cash sale and One Time Customer.

Use the One Time Customer Scenario, and since you will collect Cash at the time of selling the Ticket make configuration for Cash Sale Process.

regards

AA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

One way is that Upload e.g 10000 of customers with the LSMW, with one time account group.

whenevr customer comes for the ticket. Use this customer master data and do a billing

Hope it will help you out.

thanks,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try for one time customer account group.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks for the helpful Suggestions... i will create tickets with different as service materials.. and can do order realted billing.... i want track for the tickets issued say for the ticket Rs1500 there are 1000tickets and 1000Rs there are 1500tickets and 500 rs theree to track how are 2000. i must have to track out of 1000 tickets of Rs 1550 how many i had sold.

how i must have to take the ticket nos into the stock i .e if i am billing for rs 1500 i must have to issue the tickets from 1000 how is it possible can i bring service materials in to the stock. i will create Tickets with different prices as service materials do billing accordingly but my requirement is out of 1000 tickets of rs 1500 how many are sold. can anyone plzz help me out..

Regards

abhi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abhinav,

Have you thought of Cash Sales Process.

In Cash sales, the movement you create Sales Order, system generates a Output Invoice & does a automatic Delivery.

In your cash you can mark your item as not relevant for delivery & run the Cash sales Process.

The only problem would be creating 1000's of Customer Codes. One sugesstion I can give if with Help of your ABAPer develop a BDC & create say 1000 Customer with Name as ABC & City as Mumbai. Now as & when new Customer comes to buy tickets, all you need to do is go to XD02, change the Customer Name & address & run a Cash Sales Process.

I think this is a faster way of mapping your scenario.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh mehta

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Create consignment in the name of the employees who sell the tickets. This way you can create the consignment fillup for 1000 or more tickets. This is a wild guess.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Anyother options .... suggestions how to map with easy way

Regards

abhi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abinav

Even a firecrackers industry sales during the season time like DIWALI is also like this A lot of unknown one time customers will come along with regular dealers

This is like a cash sale process with customers created as one time account group

For cash sales process you can handle one time customers without having much details like CMR and master data maintanace is not reqd and this is the feature on one time account group

You too can think in those terms and how best it fulfills your requirement you have to analyze and work out

My feeling is this can be mapped like this

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody in this task.........

can it be handled through CRM if it can how can it be handled