cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

My scenario is FILE -> PI -> Bapi, but has an error when running the Bapi sending a response with the following message.

2009-02-19 23:49:07 Error Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: GENERAL ErrorText: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was ErrorStack:

2009-02-19 23:49:07 Error Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was

2009-02-19 23:49:07 Error Transmitting the message using connection http://xi-test:8016/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was .

2009-02-19 23:49:07 Error The message status set to FAIL.

2009-02-19 23:49:07 Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was

2009-02-19 23:49:07 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapterFramework:GENERAL:com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was

2009-02-19 23:49:07 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.service.util.transaction.api.TxManagerException: Unable to roll back transaction: com.sap.engine.services.ts.exceptions.BaseIllegalStateException

2009-02-19 23:49:10 Success Channel srv_wms_piwms000_file_ftp_server: Part of file content converted to XML format. Message split detected. Converted up to position 2

Edited by: Claudio Enrique León Hernández on Feb 21, 2009 1:39 AM

Edited by: Claudio Enrique León Hernández on Feb 21, 2009 1:39 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

stop and start your communication channel.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this test result no ok.

countinue the problem.

2009-02-23 16:05:44 Error Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: MSGGUID_EXISTING ErrorText: ErrorStack: ID mensaje 45171E92C1DD4A36210CE31CA457D2E6 ya existe en el sistema para pipeline CENTRAL versión

2009-02-23 16:05:44 Error Returning synchronous error notification to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:.

2009-02-23 16:05:44 Error Transmitting the message using connection http://xi-test:8016/sap/xi/engine?type=entry failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:.

2009-02-23 16:05:44 Error The message status set to FAIL.

2009-02-23 16:05:44 Error Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:

2009-02-23 16:05:44 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIServer:MSGGUID_EXISTING:

2009-02-23 16:05:44 Error Attempt to process file failed with com.sap.aii.af.service.util.transaction.api.TxManagerException: Unable to roll back transaction: com.sap.engine.services.ts.exceptions.BaseIllegalStateException

Edited by: Claudio Enrique León Hernández on Feb 23, 2009 8:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To aim the goal of you scenario (File.request->BAPI->newFile.response) you have to use EO in File CC.

Exactly your case desribed in this scenario.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/xi/file-rfc-file%2528without+bpm%2529

Next functionality is using in above scenario:

File - RFC - File without a BPM - Possible from SP 19

From SP 19 on XI 3.0 and SP 10 on PI 7.0, a File - RFC - File ( Asynch - Synch ) scenario can be done without a BPM.

Steps:

Integration Repository

The Integration Repository will be similar to any Synchronous Scenario ( say HTTP - RFC ) . 1 Outbound Synch message Interface and 1 Inbound Synch Message Interface.

Integration Directory

This is where a few differences lie, so let me take some time.

1. The Receiver Determination , Interface Determination will be the same as in HTTP - RFC synch scenario. Create the Sender File Adapter, Receiver RFC Adapter and Receiver File Adapter.

2. Sender Agreement will be for the Sender File Adapter. Sender Agreement uses the Synch Outbound Message Interface.

3. Receiver Agreement will be for the Receiver RFC adapter. Receievr Agreement will use the RFC as thge Inbound Message Interface.

4. We need to add a few modules in the Sender File Adapter.

Go to the Modules Tab of the Sender File Adater, and add the following modules in the same sequence,

Number - ModuleName - Type - ModuleKey

1- AF_Modules/RequestResponseBean - Local Enterprise Bean - 1

2- CallSapAdapter-Local Enterprise Bean - 2

3-AF_Modules/ResponseOnewayBean-3

Parameters

ModuleKey - ParameterName - ParameterValue

1 - passThrough - true

3-receiverChannel - Receiver File Adapter Name

3-receiverService - Receiver Business Service/ System

With this configuration, you can now handle the requirement without a BPM

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Claudio,

As i take a look at your scenario, you need to determine the connection towards the BAPI as Synchronous.

(FILE1 -> PI -> BAPI) ->RESPONSE (BAPI.Response -> PI -> FILE2).

Async - Sync Sync - Async

How is the RFC / BAPI adapter configured.

your response in the error is a Sync failure.

Greets

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

QOS is set at the sender side only. Check the file communication channel and make sure that QOS is EO.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem continue.

My test:

The RFC is BAPI_GOODMVT_CREATE

Testing the bapi (of SAP ECC directlly) and return is correct. But continue the problems.

The QOS the RFC is EO

Testing the connection RFC,is correct.

The configuration the RFC Receiver is:

- Advanced Mode is active

-Send 'Confirm Transaction' is active

-Commit Handling for simple BAPI Calls is active

-BAPI advanced Mode is not active

Help my.!!

Edited by: Claudio Enrique León Hernández on Feb 21, 2009 9:08 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

in your case, QOS should be EO on the sender FILE CC.

Thanks,

Pooja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

He,

My adapter FILE sender is BE for transforms between Asyn to Syn.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think for Async we can't use BE you must go for EO or EOIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm requiered in scenary syncronuos. REQUEST -> (FILE1 -> PI -> BAPI) ->RESPONSE (BAPI.Response -> PI -> FILE2).

I'm configured adapter FILE sender with the modules for transform the adapter asyncronous to syncronous.

My problem is directly with BAPI, the response is.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Inbound Message

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: error while processing message to remote system:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.client.RfcClientException: functiontemplate from repository was <null></SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just to check.........if your RFC structure was changed in r/3, then you need to reimport your RFC in IR in imported objects.............then update the msg mapping also..............

then your RFC req should go to r/3..............are you getting a msg from r/3 for your RFC response i.e. in XI in SXMB_MONI are you able to see the RFC response msg from r/3 to XI............

if your RFC req is not going to r/3, then in XI in RWB in Component monitoring in comm channnel monitoring, just check the error for your reciver RFC adapter............

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Claudio, file adapter does not support sync behaviour in standard configuration. For achieving your scenario, you have only 2 options.

1. Use BPM with receiving file, sync send RFC, async send file

2. Use RequestResponseBean adapter module for file adapter as shown here

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/UsingRequestResponseBeanModuleinFILE+Adapter

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chaing my messege.

In SAP PI and message monitoring the messague is the next.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Inbound Message

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="PERSIST">MSGGUID_EXISTING</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>45171E92C1DD4A36210CE31CA457D2E6</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>CENTRAL</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>ID mensaje 45171E92C1DD4A36210CE31CA457D2E6 ya existe en el sistema para pipeline CENTRAL versión</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

This is in referenced, how the delete message and reprocess?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

It looks like that BAPI failed and its unable to rollback

Are you handling get or put method of BAPI,Did you know that u need to commit the BAPI for changes to take place n Database during PUT method.

try executing BAPI individually with your payload and check is there any problem with BAPI

HTH

Rajesh

former_member750652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Claudi enrique,

I think the QOS parameters that u maintaintained in the communication channel for the RFC side is not in match with the the type of RFC. like Synchronous RFC should have BE,Queued RFC with EOIO etc.,and please chek the RFC connetions as well.

Thanks,

Ram.