cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results search_sap_menu ??????

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i try to find some transaction path in search_sap_menu, y put the code of transaction.

the result contain data, but the "TEXTO" contain simbols ??????

we have 3 system dev/qas/pro, and the default languaje is spanish.

whe i run the process in qas /pro, return the labels ???????, but when i run the proccess un dev, all it´s ok.

whe i logon with English languaje, the results in the 3 systems are Good!!, but not with spanish.

Thank you

Regards!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Villanueva,

Did you supplement the spanish language . And looks like you have to refresh the text buffers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

my system have additional languaje Spanish ( default ) and zcsa/second_language=E, only with spanish languaje show the ????? simbols in that transaction

with english login look fine!!

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How do you solve the problem?

In my case, the text is shown in DE and other language but not when i login in EN. The text is missing when i login as EN and execute transaction search_sap_menu.

I've refreshed the OTR buffer, all parameter is set correctly with system language and 2nd language to E.

Any input is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Nicholas Chang.

0 Kudos

Dear all,

please see Note 1421375 - Copying from SAP menu: Texts are missing.

It explains that the table SMENSAPT is not filled correctly. Implement the correction instructions from the note using transaction SNOTE.

Then directly refresh the table SMENSAPT by executing the function module MENU_GENERATE_SAP_MENU.

Regards

Andreas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The second language in your system are? Check in your

un dev

system in rz10 or rz11 are

zcsa/second_language used?

Also try to read -->

Regadrs.