cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial numbers in MB26

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a problem with serial numbers management in reservation.

I have activated the control of serial numbers in every movement type and I have made a reservation (MB21) on a material with a serial number profile (the movement type is 201).

Then I have launched the pick list transaction (MB26) and when I want to save it, I have the following error message : u201CMaintain serial numbers for total quantityu201D.

This is normal regarding the serial numbers control. The problem is that I donu2019t see where I can seize the serial numbers in the transaction.

I wonder if there is a customizing point to activate or if it is not possible to manage serial numbers within MB26 transaction.

Thanks,

Benjamin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that I donu2019t see where I can seize the serial numbers in the transaction.

please tell me what do you mean by the above..

karthick

g_srivastava
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

I would like to share that when we assign movement type we also assign G/L account what happens that the setting in SAP has some default setting.So if you want to give your setting it sends some errors.Please to check the document on G/L Account.There you will get the details.Hope your query resolves soon.

Have a best day ahead.