cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCI - Punchout integration issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

My company has been asked to extend one of our e-commerce sites to support the SAP OCI 4.0. From what I can tell, everything is implemented properly on our side. The customer is receiving back the list of items from our cart. They are stating that after the data comes back, they can edit our prices. I have reviewed the documentation and did not find anything that we can send back via the OCI interface to be able let SRM know that the price is not editable. My assumption is that the price is editable due to some configuration on their side.

Does anyone have any guidance on this subject or point me in the right direction to help get this resolved? I do not have any experience working with SAP systems outside of this project.

Thank You,

Steve

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can further ask to check the following sap note.

Note 613686 - Price changeable after catalog data transfer

Regards,

Sanjeev

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forwarded the note number and title to the customer. They should be able to take it from here. Once again thank you for answering my question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeev, thank you for the quick response. Unfortunately, I do not have access to the SAP Notes and would like more information before contacting the customer. Is it possible to post the note here if you have a few minutes?

Regards,

Steve

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What you are stating seems to be right. Price edit property should be controlled internally in SRM. Pl. check with your customer if for other catalogs also, are they able to edit price. Then it can be established if the problem is only for your catalogue or for other catalogues also.

Regards,

Sanjeev