cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with PDF form printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using ADOBE smartform and stuck with an issue of SPOOL request.

As per the requirments, I have to call the form function module within loop. Hence there are multiple part-spool requests getting created within the main spool request. Now this demands for printing each part-spool request individually.

Is there any way to print all Part-spool requests within single spool request at a time without individual printing.

regards,

Omkar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omkar....

Even though u have different Spools, while printing the output, u will have the complete output as required.

For example if u have 3 Spools with different invoices.

When u print the output, u willl get all the invoices in a single print output.

Let me know if you need further more information.

Regards,

Sathish Donthula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply........

But my problem is that once form is called in a loop many part spool requests are generated in a single main spool request.

In order to print all the pages, we have to go to the SP01 transaction and into the main spool request and print individual part-spool requests.

Now end user do not have access to SP01. Hence when it tries to print from the dialog box, only pages in the First part spool request are printed.

Now the question is what we have to do in program or config so that user can print all the part-spool requests in a single click.

Please convey if my framing of question is not comprehensive.

regards,

Omkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can pass this value its getting create new spool number

• New Spool request

wa_comp-tdnewid = 'X'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

will you please elaborate the point ?

What I want is, because end user will not have any access to SP01, I want all Part-spools in a single Spool to be printed in a single print instruction.

Is there any way to implement this functionality?

regards,

Omkar