cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent Help Required for Check Box in Table Column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Could any body help me to solve my problem?

First of all I have created a table whose one column is check box. The column of the tables are Name,Phone,ID,Address and a checkBox columns.In one view

the table will be found with data. I want to click on some of the rows(suppose there are 5 rows, but based on some condition I have selected the check box of 3 rows).

Next there will be a button(Supose SEND Button).

After selecting the check box I want to press that button and then a new window will come which will show two tables. one for selected rows(with the same columns name except check box) and another for Unchecked rows with the same column name(Name,Phone,ID,Address).

Could any body help me by sending the details and code?

Thanks and Regards.

Sudip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

1) create custom controller and appropriate context structure there (dataNode(Name,Phone,ID,Address,Check))

2) create view StartView. Map data node from custom controller to node in view. Create table and bind context node attributes to appropriate table columns.

3) create view ResultView. Map data node from custom controller to node in view. Create 2 nodes (CheckedData, UncheckedData) with supply methods. Create filtering implementation in supply methods (add checked and unchecked node elements to appropriate nodes).

4) create new window with resultView as default view

4) in startView in button action handler put something like

IWDWindowInfo _windowInfo = wdComponentAPI.getComponentInfo().findInWindows("Popup");
	IWDWindowManager manager = wdComponentAPI.getWindowManager();
	IWDWindow _window = manager.createWindow(_windowInfo, true);
	_window.open();         

So, just tried localy and it works.

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

try:

/people/peter.vignet/blog/2007/01/03/generic-web-dynpro-java-table-filter

regards