cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MRP run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have assigned assembly material to activity.after BOM transfer it show -1 Qty. When the assembly material is assigned with -1 Qty, Planned Order for assembly and dependent requirements are not generated when MRP is run by MD51. can any one told me how to get dependent requirements for this material so i can get stock in project.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello prathamesh,

From your question what i understood is that you need to know how the stock of the material having minus quantity will come in project stock. For that you dont need to generate the reqirement for that material (generally that material is FERT).

That material will have BOM which you transfer using CN33. All the materials below the FERT will require to be consumed. After that in order to bring the stock of the material having negetive quantity we need to carry out Movement 581 using transaction MIGO which is nothing but the goods issue against the reservation. in MIGO in left most corner select Goods Issue. In the field just beside Goods issue select Reservation. Then enter the reservation no. and carry out the transaction. After the transaction u will find that there will be stock of that material available.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir

Thanx for your reply when i have generate MRP by MD51 i get requirment for child material which convert & get stock in project but without consume this stock how can i get requirment for my parent material. Even i try by reservation no. to GI of material but during MIGO massege came Document XXXX does not contain any selectable items. I try this senario with maually assignment of assembly & it run perfectaly for ex my child material req generate & after convert it come to stock when i convert my parent material plan order to prodn order all my child material consume again parent material & stock of parent material come in project.

so help me in BOM transfer by CN33 senario after MRP run & my child material came to project stock how i consume it agin my parent material & my parent material in my stock.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check your MRP related settings in the material master for all the materials used in BOM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanx for your reply when i manually assigned assembly material to activity & run MRP by MD51 its requirment get genrate properly for all material in BOM & assembly material. But when i assigned assembly material via BOM transfer i get assembly material is assigned with -1 Qty during BOM transfer & all other material in BOM with +1 Qty. Basically the materials you assign to network activities are for consumption purpose ie the material is procured and issued to activity. Assembly item is assigned with negative qty indicating that it is not consumed but produced during that activity. Now my question when i assign material via CN33 & run MRP by MD51 dependent requirements are not generated for assembly item for negative quantity so how to get dependent requirements for this material so i can get stock in project.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanx for your reply when i manually assigned assembly material to activity & run MRP by MD51 its requirment get genrate properly for all material in BOM & assembly material. But when i assigned assembly material via BOM transfer i get assembly material is assigned with -1 Qty during BOM transfer & all other material in BOM with +1 Qty. Basically the materials you assign to network activities are for consumption purpose ie the material is procured and issued to activity. Assembly item is assigned with negative qty indicating that it is not consumed but produced during that activity. Now my question when i assign material via CN33 & run MRP by MD51 dependent requirements are not generated for assembly item for negative quantity so how to get dependent requirements for this material so i can get stock in project.

Regards