cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making UI Invisible Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue in making the text field UI invisible.

The issue is while making the text field UI invisible, only the text iniside is getting invisible, the text field remains same.

Kindly help us in solving this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Thanks & Regards,

Chandran S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm assuming you're using JavaScript to do it. The attribute of presence should be hidden, not invisible.

This should work flawlessly :

TEXTFIELD.presence = 'hidden';

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here is my scenario and also let me spceify clearly where was the problem.

I have a set of table values, that has to displayed in the form not as table but as shown below

I have maintained two subforms inside the Main subform Subform1_Objectives (flowed, Repeat subform..... properties enabled)

Subform1 (flowed, Repeat subform..... properties enabled)

Subform2_Objectives (positioned, Repeat subform..... properties enabled)

Here is the Script for the above for making Invisible

// Getting the Objectives Count.

var objectivesCount= data.Subform1_Objectives.Subform1.Subform2_Objectives.instanceManager.count;

// Determining the Part Appraisal and Final Appraisal.

// -

for(var i=0;i<objectivesCount;i++)

{

var notesVisibility = xfa.resolveNode("data.Subform1_Objectives.Subform1.Subform2_Objectives["i"].NOTES_VISIBLE").rawValue;

if((notesVisibility !="VC"))

{

xfa.resolveNode("data.Subform1_Objectives.Subform1.Subform2_Objectives["i"].WIEGHTING").presence="invisible";

xfa.resolveNode("data.Subform1_Objectives.Subform1.Subform2_Objectives["i"].NOTES_VISIBLE").presence="invisible";

xfa.resolveNode("data.Subform1_Objectives.Subform1.Subform2_Objectives["i"].PART_APPR_NOTES").presence="invisible";

xfa.resolveNode("data.Subform1_Objectives.Subform1.Subform2_Objectives["i"].FINAL_APPR_NOTES").presence="invisible";

}

}

// -

I have a static input field in the same form , i tested making invsible, its fine and getting invisible.

The same thing i try inside the subform, only the text gets invsisble, but the text box remains same.

Best Regards,

Chandran S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandran,

I would expect the expression for resolveNode to contain "...Subform2_Objectives["i"].NOTES_VISIBLE".

Note the "[" and "]".

Regards,

Juergen