cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Foriegn Trade - BusTransactType missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While doing billing, iam not getting BusTransactType automatically, this BusTransactType will be there in Foriegn trade/customs data tab and below Orgin/Destination/business tab in billing item level.

I checked in copying controls, the settings is good, i checked in this path SPRO>S & D->Foreign trade/customs>Basic data for foriegn trade> Define Business Transcet type and defualt value, there iam missing my combination.

Sales org Dist chn Item cat Tr ty

If i add here, will i get automatically?? can you thro some light on these automatc detaermination of foregin trade...

Thanks

Ramki

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What ever analysis you have done is perfect.

An entry should be maintained here to determine it automatically in invoice.

Entry should be maintained for :

ContrySales orgDist ch-item cat-type.

You missed country in your posting.

And the reson why business type is used is for the reporting of import and export data to IntrastatWithin the European Union (EU).

Regards

vk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vamsi,

But the probelm here is in delievry i have one sales area and billing i have diffent sales area. The combination at billing header level sales area is missing with respective country.. sal.org ... dis chl... itc cat... type...

Can you suggest is it the soloutin, or i need to cehck anywhere..

Thanks

Ramki

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramki,

Is it mandatory to maintian "Business Transaction type" in your invoice.

if it not mandatory, then you can remove the same filed from your Foreign Trade - Incompletion log.

IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Foreign Trade/Customs --> Basic Data for Foreign Trade --> (Do the necessary configuration here)

Checl VI49, for incompletion procedure assignment & Control for specific Country.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, i need to determine attomatically in billing , thats the issue not to remove from incompeltion procedure...

Anyway thanks

Ramki

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have done the same config in my export sales scenario.

Business Transaction type will not determine automatically. though you maintian in config. that is tested.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have done config & found that,

if you maintain Mode of Transport Border & Domestic Mode of Transport- @ header level.

Item level, will be automatically determined,

(but you should maintain ,

Commodity Code / Cntry-Region of Origin/Desptach Cntry/ Export Procedure / Business Transaction type.)

Cntry-Region of Origin/Desptach Cntry/ - MMR - Foreign Trade Export Data view.

your issue will be solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I maintained @ header Mode of Transport Border & Domestic Mode of Transport but still its missing

Where i need to maintain ....Commodity Code / Cntry-Region of Origin/Desptach Cntry/ Export Procedure / Business Transaction type.) and i dont have tab to enter in MMR for Cntry-Region of Origin/Desptach Cntry/ - MMR - Foreign Trade Export Data view.

Thanks

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Maintain this in MM01, Foreign Trade data tab

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks sada,

But i dont have Foriegn trade data in Material master...

Thanks

Ramki