Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Delivery Priority based on Shipping Point-Customer combination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a unique requirement.

My client needs Delivery Periority based on the Shipping Plant( ie. Shipping Point) in Intra Company -STOs.

For eg.) My one Shiiping point(Central WH) is Mumbai and the another one(Central WH)is in Pune.

Now my Distribution Plants are situated in Chennai, Chandigar,kolkatta,Bangalore.

If I am creating Outbound delivery from Delhi-WH ---> It should give Priority in the order of Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderabad and last to Chandigar.

If I am creating Outbound delivery from Pune-WH ---> It should give Priority in the order of Chandigar,,Chennai,Bangalore and last to Hyderabad.

If I am assigning Delivery Priority to the Customer Master , then we have to use the same delivery Priority for both the shipping points.

Any body can suggest, where we can link bet Shipping Point - Customer - Delivery Priority combination.

Good suggestions will be highly rewarded.

With Regards

S.Baskaran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar

Delivery Priority doesnot have much control functions in standard SAP

This is used as a parameter for combining deliveries only

Delivery Priority is defined in CMIR or CMR and the same is copied in sales order

Items in a sales order with the same Delivery Priority will only can be clubbed in to a single delivery or sales order with same delivery priority can only be combined in to single delivery document

Apart from this i dont think it has any controls

Like shipping conditions is parameter in deciding shipping pt and Route like that delivery priority has no control functions in standard

Delivery priority more options are defined in t code OVSD

For your requirement you need to go for some development only that means giving controls for : Delivery Priority

Say my delivery priority is 01 then my shipping pt should be 1000

Say my delivery priority is 02 then my shipping pt should be 2000

Say my delivery priority is 03 then my shipping pt should be 3000

If you are looking out something like this then that requires some development

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

You can link Plant, and Delivery priority in the Customer Material Info Records. That can be changed based on Customer and Material Combinations.T.Code VD51

You can also change the Delivery Priority in Sales Order Iteam manually also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

I dont want to maintain Customer - material Inforecord.

I want to link directly or indirectly bet Customer and Shipping Point.

With Regards

S.Baskaran