cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internally used Document types D01, Q01, EBR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sap Gurus

can any one please explain how and where and in which context are the SAP Standard document types

D01, Q01, EBR. Q02. used

i have some details like these are standard SAP Document types and cannot be changed and used internally. but not sure how and where and in which context there document types come in to picture.

please thorow some light on this context,

points awaiting

Priya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Priya,

D01 - is used for print lists which are special ArchiveLink documents. You can handle such print lists in transaction OAM3 I think.

EBR - is used for Batch Input measurements.

Q01 and Q02 - are used for quality management issues.

It's correct that these document types should not be changed because their settings are necessary for the other applications which use them.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

What will be the effect if the abbreviation and status text of a document status (e.g. CI) used by document type EBR will be changed?

Is it advisable to change the abbreviation and status text of document status CI?

Best regards,

Francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

I have seen that std doc types are non editable and can be created after deleting only . For D01, I have found that Alternative screen is 902 and Alt screen exit is 'OADVS902'.

and for EBR , it is '903' and 'PPPIF903' respectively.

Are these values mandatory for the doc types EBR and D01. Also I have seen that for the above doc types,Kpro content server is not checked.

Can we store them in Kpro content server also..?

On creating a DIR with doc type as D01, I am getting the below screenshot with the message ' version assigned automatically for the doc type'

Please throw some light regarding the matter.

Thanks in advance

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.