cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT account determinated without account in the table asigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is is possible to determinated VAT account throught a different way other than asign it to a table (I mean transaction VKOA)?.

I have found in a new customer, that all VAT account are determinated (FI account) without having a assignment in that table (the one defined in VKOA). Other customizing is done and fine, VAT value in determinated both in orders and invoices. When checking VAT condition detail at invoice position I have seen no account is showed. I can see all customizing data related (i.e.: account key=MWS; value; calculation data, etc), but not he account. However till now the account is been determinated.

Now I have a new sales organization and no VAT account is determinated.

So as I said, is there any other way to determinated a FI account besides the usual one -VKOA, etc-?

Thanks in advance

BG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the cond record of the VAT cond or double click on that VAT cond type in pricing, you can see the tax code.

T. code OB40 - For account key MWS if it is defined as output tax, check the G/L account assigned for the tax code maintained in your cond type VAT. If setting is missing then you need to maintain G/L for the tax code

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200240
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in OB40 for the related VAT tax code

Jayaram