cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

looking for suggestions from experienced guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello guys

I am new to IT field...donot have sufficient experience and donot have experienced people around me whom I can ask...so thought of posting here as many here are experienced in career and life....Your suggestions will help me in making right decision...

I am 26yrs old...completed 4 yrs engineering degree some time back....but couldnt work then becos of health issues...did some parttime jobs now and then...recently got well...took training in SAP BW(paid by me)...then got job in big consulting company(europe)...as company didnt get any projects....was on bench after recruitment...now becos of cost savings...got fired(as I am fresher and many people are on bench).....this is my situation....

I want to use this bad time(both in my life and global economy...) productively and settle well in career when market picks up.....

Recently I started to realise,I would like to work more in business roles than technical roles...(just a thought as myself and friends think I am more a businessman than techie...)...so came to know about business analyst training and stuff.....how far will it help a guy without experience in getting business analyst or that kind of jobs if he takes this type of training?or Is it better to stick to SAP BW area,improve my knowledge and skills,get a job in it,work some time and then shift to something I like(if I still feel that I am not a techie...).....

what do you guys think....I value your views...as I believe I can see problems from different angles when I l listen to different people with different experiences....

Thanks for your time and help,guys....

Rgds,

NR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello amit and thomas,

you have done a great job....keep it up guys...

I know that I posted this question before...but today situation changed...I am fired and I thought people didnot respond to my early posts...thats why I posted again...If you think,its boring...please donot respond...Stop stepping on the one who is already down....

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, then better don't post under "new rider" if you expect serious answers (this was mentioned already in a reply to one of your previous posts).

Apart from this I wish you good luck on your ways, seriously.

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

How did you do that? I can see some commercial potential in this...

Perhaps what you need is a manager, or an agent, or something like that?

I am sure there are a few BPX'ers who will jump at the opportunity...

Good luck,

Julius

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Happy Birthday. Please tell me your secret of getting younger instead of older.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Was you luck turn either side in last 2 and half months?

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry Amit,

didnot understand your question...Am weak becos of yesterdays firingL