cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to transfer stk from interim Strg Type in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have Handling Unit Mgt active, & I want to know how I can transfer partial qty from an interim storage Type area to Physical storage Type area?

I tried with LT01 but since there are two quants for same HU system is not allowing to do so.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

first of all you need to know the source ..how the HU has moved to 922 storage type..922 is meant for interim storage type for PCN's.

Now PCN would have got created as a result of transfer posting of material.

Since, HU is active for plant/sloc combination then system would have created either an outbound delivery or inbound delivery.

You can find the delivery number by going in the history tab of HU.

Once u get the delivery number goto the packing screen and unassign the HU from material.

There will be "unassign" button in the packing screen of delivery.

So, after unassigning ,the material will get free from HU.

Then u can pack the partial quantity of material in different HU's and move it.

petar_stoyanov
Explorer
0 Kudos

We had a solution in which we were using storage unit management with handling units. If we had a return delivery, to return the storage units in the warehouse, we had first to unpacked them.

I guess is the same sollution in your scenario - find the handling unit (in our case it was in the delivery document) and unpacked it - you have to select it, choose empty symbol, then choose the materials and press button Unpack. After that you should be able to move the materials.

Best Regards, Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Petar for your Answer,

I have tried it already, But my problem is that one of the HU is tuck up in interim storage type 922. Now I want to know how or by which transaction I will be able to move thic HU to usable storage type 001.?

Thanks Once again

Hiren Panchal

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you process the PCN form LU04? (You told that the HU is in 922)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Additionally:

In Sloc for which HUM requirement and WM is set, one SU corresponds to each HU. If you want to have two SUs for one HU (I mean you want to put away the quant belonging to a HU in two step) you would violate this rule and would cause inconsistency.

I think that's why you cannot achive your goal. So, you have to repack the goods as was suggested by Vineet Kumar.

Regards,

Csaba