SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

editing the dunning lock reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we do t-code FPO4, there is a colom 'dunning lock reason' ...example 'A'.

How can I change this reason (edit it basically) ?

At present if I dub klik on it, and then on the next scrn. I dub. click the BP or the C.A, then the subsequent scrn ,on tab 'Dunn Data', I see the DunnLockReason =A , but it is uneditable.

so from where can I change this data ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Avijit,

IMG>FICA>Business Transactions --> Dunning Notices --> Define Dunning Lock Reasons

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Avijit,

IMG>FICA>Business Transactions --> Dunning Notices --> Define Dunning Lock Reasons

Hope this helps

Rgds

Rajendra

0 Kudos

Thanks

this is a SPRO transaction. I should have been clear the last time, I would like to have a user transaction for this.

Is there also any user transaction for this ?

0 Kudos

I am not sure about what you want, but if just want to remove the dunning lock or change it, u can use the display-change option under Document on the menu bar.

0 Kudos

this is what I am trying to [achieve|http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u40/a_la_bakwaas/z.jpg]

in spro definition is not the issue. How does an user change the lock .

It does not have to be a FPO4 transaction, as long as there's one t-code for the user to change the blocking reason.

as mentioned in my 1st post, this field is uneditable.

I hope I am clear.

0 Kudos

Avjit,

Are you trying to delete the lock? In that case you can use either FPE2M or FPLKDEL.

Hope this helps.

Rgds

Rajendra