Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adapter engine missing in Qa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After transporting objects from Dev to Qa we are experiencing some problems:

1: in the "Component Moinitoring" of the RWB "Adapter Engine" is listed twice (under Integration Server).

2: In the communication channels the the drop down selection box where you choose "Adapter Engine" is empty.

3: The communication channels are not taking in data.

Please advice, Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

varun_k
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas Normark,

Please go through the following Blog and SAP Notes

[Adapter Engine cannot be found in Integration Directory|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/6077] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Also refer this Note: 764176

Regards,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

After having a look at the technical systems registrered for XI in the SLD it shows that det Adapter Engine is registrered twice.

Any suggestions going forward from here?

Cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

I would suggest to remove both entries and re-start the java stack to make sure it gets re-registered.

Kind regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

After removing and re-registering the Adapter Engine only one engine shows in technical systems in the SLD (instaed of two). - Thants good

But now i have an entry called "Domain Null" (type XI Domain).

What does this mean, and will this cause problems?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Please check whether OSS note 764176 solves the problem.

Kind regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

Can you check the entries in your sld (under Technical Systems - Exchange Infrastructure). I suspect something is wrong there. You may consider removing the adapter engine and re-registering it by restarting the Java stack.

Kind regards,

Koen