Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agrrements with no accruals after activation of SIS 136

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We have the following problem:

We have created new agreement at the begining of January 2009 and have done Partial settlements on them. We also have activated new rebate procedure (S136) and then ran OLI9, OLIX and VBOF.

We then realised one of the agreement types were wrong and fixed and repeated OLI9, OLIX and VBOF. which put old documents back into rebate drill down, however 2 other problems have happened:

1. The rebate agreement all have 0.00 accruals and only accrue from yesterday after the programs were run.

2. In VOB3 for corrections, the statistics values for the condition type are all 0.00.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have double checked already using note 105681 as a basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u said no devps.

plz check customization settings once again one byone, because as per my knowledge if std is used it works perfectly like anything. even it updates back dated scheme anouncements, slabs in scales, accrual postings, manual accrual, intermittent settlements if we understand the functionality perfectly.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

they're are no developments. the process is SAP standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did u make any dovelopments for rebates. if so check those devps consistency, if not go through ur customization setting in agreemtn types. revert back because i used so many dovps for rebates in my earlier projects. if any dovps are there, u have to keep overserving the reprots atleast for first 6 months.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla