cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carry Out Changes to Subsequent Documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Day!!

Is it possible to carry out changes made in SO to its subsequent documents??..For example, if we change the payment term in SO, the payment term in BillDoc should also change (provided that the billdoc has been released to accounting)..

How can we do this?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think by changing the Payment terms in Sales order will not get reflected in th billing document once the billing documents are created.

I hope u got it.

for example:-

You have created the SO with Payment terms:0001 and subsequently you have done delivery and billing also and if you come back and make the changes in Payment terms of the SO will not have any effect in the Billing document.

Regards

SK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

But how can we make the payment term field "gray" at VA02?? This is to prevent changes being made in that field..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Carla,

One way is to Create Transaction Variant for T. Code: VA02, in T. Code: SHD0

Another way could be Status Profile, T. Code: BS02/ OIBS

Once created attach Status Profile in to Sales Order (in T. Code: VOV8).

Only those users, having proper authorization, within theire User Profile (in T. Code: SU01), will able to make changes in T. Code: VA02.

To more about functionality - Status Profile, you may discuss with BASIS.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Super Thanks!

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

consult tech consultant, through user exit we can get them in display mode once edited in VA01.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Carla,

No matters, whether Billing is released to Accounting or Not... It won't be possible, with Standards.

I mean to say,

If you have generated Invoice, and later-on You change Price or Payment Terms in Sales Order, same will not be changed in Invoice, Automatically.

Best Reards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for answering my question..

Is there a way that we can all "gray" the fields in VA02 after a subsequent document has been created?

In our case, when we open the SO this fields can be changed

1) Ship-to-party

2) Payment Term

3) Sales Office & Group

4) Shipping Condition

5) Order Quantity

I want to "gray" these fields, so they cannot change it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first please check whether u can change that kind of effective field changes in SO or not. because if u cange it in SO level then the subsequent document are not effected, there is no sense in changing in SO.. please check. i believe system doen't allow u to change in SO if it is effective field like payment terms.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carla,

It is not possible to change if the subsequent document has already created.

If you want those changes to appear here then cancel the billing document and then recreate a new one.

In my view most of the fields are greyed out after creating the subsequent document.We cannot change in Sales order.

Regards,

Krishna.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To my knowledge, it is not possible.

Thanks,

Ravi