cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message split using BPM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SDNers,

My Scenario - Multiple IDocs to 3 output messages. Mesg1 1:1, Msg2 0:1, Msg3 0:1

We are using BPM to acheive this.

I am doing message split using BPM. But I have a problem when I am using BPM.

My requirement is to collect the Idocs for 1 minute, this I acheived by using deadline branch and collecting idocs using container. After that I used Transformation step to run interface mapping by which message is splitting into three messages. Upto this I acheived successfully, then after I got strucked to split the message.

I am using fork step and and giving three branches, in each branch I am giving receive step and collecting the transformed message. My problem is the message in the first branch is mandatory to come, where as the messages in the remaining two branches are not mandatory. That is my message can split into three messages or just one.

If I use fork step, without getting the message in all the three branches, the messages in the branches will not come out. Which is not satisfying my requirement.

I am thinking that before receive step in fork, can I use wait step for 1 minute or can anybody explain what is the functionality of necessary branches.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Jayaram.G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayaram.

Ca you please be a bit more specific in what your target should be. Are there 3 different messageTypes or is it 1 messageType which has 3 messages as childs.

At the moment this isn't very clear.

Can you also visualise your BPM at the moment.

Thanks and Greets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayaram.G,

To send the messages in your fork, you need a send step instead of a receive step.

I think you also need to insert a switch in al of the fork's branches, so that the messages will ony be sent when the transformation produced the message. (use the expression [message] EX in the switch).

Kind regards,

Koen