Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pla initial entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

how to post initial balance entry into pla account to solve

while creating excise invoice J!IIn -getting erro balance in transaction currency

Pl suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to J1IH, click on "Other adj" input all the required parameters like original excise invoice reference, document year, company code, plant, excise group and before executing select the option "PLA" at the bottom screen and then execute.

Make necessary entries there and save. Assuming that you are asking to test in development server, you can follow this. Otherwise, you need to contact your FI people who can guide you to solve the issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lakshmipathi,

1 j1IH it is asking for document no , But i'm unable to save excise invoice

Exact problem what i'm facing is i'm unable to save excise invoice J1IIN -geting error balance in transaction currency

i've applied oss note related to this but stil problem persists.

i tried to make initial balance entry in table & tried j1i5 there it says not enough balance.

Pl suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD,

what OSS note, had you applied?

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

oss note 1018071

& other notes also

but still problem persists

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SD,

Please check whether the SAP OSS Notes - 1018071 & it's pre-requisite note 978186, have been applied.

[978186|;

[1032813|]

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: [Other Reference|]

In above thread, User has got resolved issue: Secondary Education cess standard setting was not available in specifiy excise accounts as per excise transaction.

If, this information would help, it would be great.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

both the notes given by you have been applied by still error balance in transaction currency is coming

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have applied the relevant notes and still if system throws the error "Balance in Transaction Currency", then I feel, you need to raise OSS note.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi