Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Cancel Excise Invoice

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have post Excise Invoice Via J1IEX and after that i have make MIRO of the Document.

Can you please tell me how to Cancel Excise InVoice ?

one thing more, Via J1IEX, if i try to cancel then system show me as :-

"Excise invoice M17 2008 has already been posted for vendor 200791"

Regards,

Pardeep Malik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first u cancel miro document in mir4

raise the memo against quantity

then cancel the material document with respect to movement type 102.

From the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Logistics ® Materials Management ® Inventory Management ® Goods Movement ® Goods Movement (MIGO).

In the top line:

Select Cancellation.

Select Material document.

Enter the number of the goods receipt that you want to cancel

Choose .

Flag all of the line items as OK.

Save the reversal document.

Reversing CENVAT Postings

From the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Taxes ® Procurement ® Excise Invoice ® Incoming Excise Invoices ® Individual Processing ® Change/Display/Post/Cancel.

In the top line:

Select Post CENVAT.

Select Vendor Excise Invoice.

Enter the excise invoice number.

Choose .

Choose Simulate CENVAT.

A dialog box appears, showing which postings the system will make to reverse the CENVAT.

To close the dialog box, choose .

Choose Post CENVAT.

Canceling Excise Invoices

From the SAP Easy Access screen, choose Indirect Taxes ® Procurement ® Excise Invoice ® Incoming Excise Invoices ® Individual Processing ® Change/Display/Post/Cancel.

In the top line:

Select Cancel.

Select Vendor Excise Invoice.

Enter the excise invoice number.

Choose .

Save the excise invoice

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

steps for excise invoice cancellation,

cancel MIRO document with MR8M.

raise the memo against quantity

cancel GRN document in MBST.

now  cancel cenvat excise in J1IEX by choosing post WRT the material document which is generated in MBST.

Select rejection code in miscellaneous tab then save or click on post your excise will be cancelled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have to cancel the excise invoice i have revere the material doc 102.Plz suggest shall i go through J1IS or J1IEX.

Regardsm

Kirti

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kirti,

for Reverse of the document , you have to go to MIGO to reverse the document with movement type 102.

after that you go to J1IEX, then change that Vender Invoice with Region to Reverse and save.

then again go to post then post reverse document.

Regards,

Pardeep Malik

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

steps for excise invoice cancellation will be as follows

1 cancel MIRO document with MR8M

2 cancel MIGO document in MIGO

3 go to J1IEX choose post here give the excise invoice no of the document (u will get this no from table J_1IEXCDTL and field DOCNO)

4 now in miscellaneous tab give the rejection code and simulate u will find all the duties are reversed (compare with previous posting)

5 now ur invoice is cancelled and u can go for new GR and new postings

regards

KI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Cancel the Invoice document - MR8M

2) Cancel the GR document with mvt Type 102.

3) Post Excise Invoice (J1IEX) wrt above material document. This will create one more accounting document which nulifies the earlier entries of Excise posting.

4) Now cancel the Excise Invoice via J1IEX.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi pradeep,

Below is the procedure to cancel excise invoice:

Following is the procedure.

Assume you have posted a goods receipt and then posted the CENVAT on the excise invoice accordingly. Then it transpires there is a problem with the goods and the goods receipt has to be reversed. Under excise laws, that means you are no longer entitled to the CENVAT credit.

In the SAP System, therefore, you have to reverse CENVAT posting correspondingly.

1. MIGO:Cancel the material document (movement type 102) & during cancellation update part1 only. This changes the excise invoice document status to In process

2. J1IEX:Post the excise invoice referring the material document (of movement type 102). Creates an accounting document to reverse the CENVAT postings. Creates a corresponding entry in Part II of the appropriate excise register

Thus the excise postings are reversed.

3.J1IEX: Cancel the excise invoice (Do this if your plant does not allow multiple goods receipts per excise invoice).Now the system will allow you to cancel the vendor excise invoice

I hope, it is helpful.

Regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First you reverse the MIRO, then try

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Excise invoice cannot be cancelled once it is posted in J1IEX.

But you can revert the excise invoice postings in J1IS transaction with reference to reversed goods movement document number done with 102 movement type.

Regards,

Bharat.

pardeep_malik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Bharat,

if i follow ur path...then system does not populate any fileds but it ask manually all the filelds.

Can system automatically populate all the fields.

Regrds,

Pardeep Malik