cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove header in ITS screen (internal ITS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sirs,

When using the internal ITS to show a transaction, the upper part of the screen consist of a tray. The upper part (row) contains the text “SAP” in it. Just below there is a yellow line, and then a new row with a set of commands. I am wondering how we could remove the row with SAP text and the yellow line, as this is just taking up valuable space, when running the transaction inside the portal.

The forum thread Remove the 'default' Tray from a ITS Iview (/thread/76409 ), explains just this issue but on a standalone ITS server.

I see people suggest to use ~noHeaderOkCode 1, can someone explain in detail what the effect of this is. The help page says: “+ Hides / shows the command field in the SAP GUI for HTML. +, does this means that it removes the entire tray, or just the command row?

How do we remove just the SAP row on an internal ITS. As far I understand we have to use the transaction SICF, and alter some “HTML” files. Can some one please take me through the prosess, or point me to correct documentation.

We are running internal ITS on ECC (ERP2004) WAS6.40 SP13 and EP 6.0 SP14.

Best regards,

Jørgen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

~noHeaderOkCode 1 will just remove the commandbox.

i am also looking at a way to remove the entire header area. havent found anything so far.

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am now one step closer. I made a internet service of the transaction in SE80, and generated templates to this internet service (type WebGUI).

In the 100 screen I removed the line: `SAP_TemplateHeader()`, and this removed the entire header area of the transaction.

However it seems to have messes up the F4 option in an input field. It no longer pops up in its own window, but pops up in the same window on a white backgroud. Anyone know how to solve this?

Is it anywhere one can see the code of SAP_TemplateHeader(), which I removed?. Is there any major drawbacks by removing this line?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not a problem, some times the layout may messedup...

If u want to write ur custom code U can write instead of standard code.

While doing this changes U should copy the standard service and create a custom service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durairaj,

I have created the transaction iview using SAP Gui for HTML.I want to hide the command box in the iView to restrict the user not to move into other transactions.In your post i saw that we can do it by ~noHeaderOkCode 1.Can you explain step by step process how to acheive it.we are ECC5.0 integrated ITS.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JH ,

For setting the ~noHeaderOKCode = 1,

goto transaction SICF (maintain services) -> choose Hierarchy Type : Service -> execute -> expand the tree default_host -> sap -> bc -> gui -> sap -> its -> webgui -> double click on it -> click GUI Configuration -> add a parameter ~NOHEADEROKCODE to 1-> save -> activate .

hope this helps.

Avi