Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Can any body share with SRM configuration document

i am getting problem for following points

1. I am unable to copy vendors from backend R3 system to EBP System

2. Same thing for materials also

3. where and how to create shopping cart

Note: I am basically MM consultant and I have little idea about SRM process,not worked in real time.

Regards

SATYA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govardhan/Singh

I am getting the below error while doing copy of vendors from R3 back end system to SRM system through BBPGETVD transaction code.

Organizational unit 50000690 does not exist; check entries

what is the solution, by exploring i came to know that we have to assign a object type for business partner, what is the obnjective type and where it to be assigned. please give ur valuable suggestion.

Thanks & Regards

TSN MURTY

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

Please give your valuable suggestion for the below error message

Application "Invoice": Define the attribute ADDR_SHIPTO

Message no. BBP_ATTR_CHECK301

Diagnosis

User EMPLOYEE can run the EBP application Invoice but cannot create an invoice proposal if no ship-to address is found in the selected purchase order either for the goods recipient nor for the requester.

System Response

User EMPLOYEE (position S 50000702) cannot run EBP application Invoice without encountering errors.

Procedure

Start Transaction PPOMA_BBP and select the Attributes tab. Select the position S 50000702 (or a superordinate organizational unit) and enter the address number of the ship-to address in attribute ADDR_SHIPTO.

Specify at least one ship-to address and designate it as the default address.

Prerequisites:

u2022 A company is already defined in the organization structure. (Procedure: Define which organization units in the organization structure the company represents and select the property 'company' on the 'Function' tab.)

u2022 The system administrator has already maintained ship-to addresses in the organization structure.

(EBP Browser System: Administration -> Edit Internal Addresses)

Example of value for attribute ADDR_SHIPT:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you follow the steps which are proposed under "Procedure"?

Regards,

Georg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Georg,

Thanks for your reply,

Please tell me where and how i have to maintain the 'address no'.

as per this link EBP Browser System: Administration -> Edit Internal Addresses), I am unable to maintain it.

can u give your email id. mine is murtytelagam at gmail dot com

SATYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

You should log on to the SRM WEB GUI with administrator role and click on Edit address tab and can maintain the ship to location address there.

When you create a shopping cart user will get a drop down of all the addresses which were maintained here in the ship to location tab.

Hope this will help you satya.

Koushik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koushik,

In the browser, when i am clikcing on shop . I am getting "The Page cannot be found". Please explain.

Thanks & Regards

SATYA

former_member526144
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please activate the services in SICF transaction code......

Thnaks

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Thank U for ur reply.

Another question, I am not getting all backend material groups under R3MATCLASS . Please give ur valuable solution. Same time give what are all config steps required.

My ID murtytelagam at gmail dot com

Regards

SATYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I created a Asset PO

captured excise invoice

posted GR

posted Excise invoice

i got the accounts like below

cenvat on hold 51.50 INR

BED 10% 50.00 INR

ED cess 2% 1.00 INR

s&H cess 1% 0.50 INR

cenvat clearing account 103.00 INR

By considering asset cost is 1000.00 INR

At the time MIRO while checking the check box calculate tax, I am getting only 51.50INR instead of 103.00 INR in tax amount field of MIRO.

I tried the same scenerio in quality client and dev client, its working fine. This problem i am getting only in PRD client. I checked each and every configuration of CIN found same in quality , dev and PRD client.

Please help me by giving your inputs to this issue.

Advance thanks and friendship day wishes to all

MURTY

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Master Data Replication

Material group replication

Path: R3AS

Pre-requisite:

u2022 Material groups are defined in the back-end ECC system

u2022 Maintenance of CRM middleware tables in the backend system and the maintenance of a site for replication (transaction SMOEAC) in EBP.

Usage:

Material groups are replicated and are stored in SRM as u2018Product Categoriesu2019. Material groups need to be maintained in a number of customizing tables (Determination of Target System using Product Categories, Determine Target Object in Backend System, Determination of G/L Using Product Categories) and in the organizational structure extended attributes, but wildcards can be used to reduce the maintenance effort.

Activity:

Transaction R3AS

a) Specify the following objects to be loaded:

DNL_CUST_PROD0

DNL_CUST_PROD1

DNL_CUST_PROD3

b) Specify the source site (ECC backend system)

c) Specify destination site u2013 CRM

Following the replication, the material group hierarchy can be viewed in transaction COMM_HIERARCHY using hierarchy R3MATCLASS

Vendor Master Replication

Vendor Replication

Path: BBPGETVD

Pre-requisite:

Before performing this action, the following activities are pre-requisites:

u2022 The SRM and Vendor organisational unit should have been set-up (refer to the section on SRM Organisational Structure and Vendor Organisational Structure maintenance in this document)

u2022 The settings for country codes (e.g. GB) should be in-line with the corresponding settings in ECC. (see configuration activity u2013 u2018Set Country Codesu2019 in this document).

Usage:

ECC system primarily will hold the vendor master data. In this activity you will transfer the vendor master data from ECC to SRM.

The initial load from ECC system to SRM system is done by the transaction BBPGETVD. Here after the changes for vendor data is replicated to SRM system by the transaction BBPUPDVD. This transaction will be scheduled in the background for batch processing.

Activity:

Transaction BBPGETVD

a) Specify the RFC destination of the R/3 backend in the System field

b) Specify the vendor number or range to be downloaded

c) Enter the purchasing organization

d) Enter the object ID - this is the object ID for the Vendor unit in the organizational structure as defined in PPOMA_BBP

e) Select "Transfer Only R/3 Numbers"

f) Click on Start Transfer

Values:

The vendors are replicated from ECC system to SRM system.

From a SCM perspective, there are 2 broad types of vendors in ECC:

u2022 MM Vendors: These are typically vendors that have been assigned to a purchasing organisation in the backend enterprise structure. These are the vendors that can be replicated to SRM (based on account group, POrg assignment, etc).

u2022 FI Vendors: These vendors are NOT assigned to the enterprise structure (POrg) and hence, they are NOT to be used for procurement practices. Vendors in this sort of category are typically 'one-time' vendors which have only been set up to be paid. Best practice from a P2P perspective is not to use one time vendors for procurement. Using the above, one time (FI) vendors will not be replicated from ECC to SRM as they don't belong to a POrg. These vendors are normally just set up in the system with master data info (e.g. name, bank details, etc), but no link to the procurement hierarchy

The vendor synchronization program can be scheduled to run periodically by selecting any new vendor creation from the backend ECC system. The synchronization will be limited to only u2018MM vendorsu2019 by the business partner number range. This means that u2018One-Time (FI) vendorsu2019 will not be replicated to SRM. The vendors will be assigned to the vendor organizational unit (in PPOMV_BBP). It is important to also note that vendors which are flagged for deletion in ECC would also be synchronized into SRM. All vendor changes should take place in ECC. If the vendor is changed in SRM these changes will be overwritten the next time a change occurs in ECC.

Update - change / delete/ add the assignment of the vendors to the purchasing organizations

Path: BBP_UPDATE_PORG

Usage:

The add function should be used - populating the new purchasing org with the local purchasing org and add to purchasing org the relevant backend purchasing organization.

This program has to be executed immediately u2013 after the vendor replication is done in SRM system from ECC system

Update vendors using BBPUPDVD

Path: BBPUPDVD

Pre-requisite: BBPGETVD

Usage:

In this transaction you will update vendor master data into SRM to replicate the changes, if any, from back-end ECC system. This transaction will be scheduled as background job.

Activity:

Transaction BBPUPDVD

a) Specify the RFC destination of the R/3 backend in the System field

b) Specify the vendor number or range to be updated for any changes done in the backend vendor master

c) Enter the purchasing organization

d) Enter the object ID - this is the object ID for the Vendor unit in the organizational structure as defined in PPOMA_BBP

e) Select "Transfer Only R/3 Numbers"

f) Click on Start Transfer

Hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Govardhan,

Thanks for ur respond.

i maintained one vendor manulally with transaction code BP

How to attach this vendor to my organisational unit

Actual i required the configuration document for SRM and the process of maintaining vendors and material in SRM system and the simple business process using SRM

Pl send these documents if u have.

Advance thanks

Regards

SATYA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

Sent you the simple 3 step shopping cart procedure document with screen shots.

I dont know how to assign vendor which creatred in BP to organization, but in bbpgetvd transaction select the vendor which already created in ECC, there you can assing the required exisiting EBP organization.

Above explanation will 100 % help you to treplicate the vendor master and material groups from ECC to EBP.

Will check and send you the documents.

Thanks & Regards,

Govardhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Govardhan till now my problem not solved

SATYA

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. I am unable to copy vendors from backend R3 system to EBP System

Go to bbpgetvd tcode helps you pull the vendor from r/3 to srm.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm30/helpdata/en/56/54f137a5e6740ae10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

2. Same thing for materials also

/people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

3. where and how to create shopping cart

for creating sc, you have to do in web portal.

to access webportal of your srm .

go to se80-internet services->bbpstart-login->f8 it opens you web browser.

However you have to create a organisational structure in ebp ppoca_bbp (create),ppoma_bbp- maintain-pposa_bbp -for dispaly org stsructure.

here you need to map all your backend system and all mandatory attributes needs to be maintained for creating sc.

help.sap.com -business suite->srm helps you to read basics of srm.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI muthu,

Thanks for your respond, but i am not able to copy material from back end to SRM system,

Can u give me step by step process for copy vendors from back end R3 system to SRM EBP system. and same thing for material.

If u dont mind give ur mobile number, I will talk with U

my id is sapdoc123 at gmai com

Regards

SATYA