cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery date in partial delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I create a new sales order for quantity 20, when i click enter system do confirm quantity = 20 but i do not have sufficient. When i create delivery, system display delivery quantity 12 in delivery document.

In sales document when i click on schedule line, system display order quantity 20, confirm quantity 20 and delivery quantity 12. When check stock ststem display 10 unrestricted stock.

My question when i do not have sufficient stock why system displaying cconfirm quantity 20.

My another question where i can see the date for deliverying rest of the quantity and how and when i can create delivery for the the rest of quantity.

Thanks

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member71163
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

To your first query:You might have not selected "check without RLT" check box in availability check thru T-Code OVZ9....because of this system may confirm your quantity presuming RLT as zero...try another sale order after selecting the check box.......

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii,

A line item in the sales order creates schedule lines,a schule line deals with delivery dates and delivery quantities.

In the schedules lines when the when ever the quantity is been confirmed on a particular date, we can make complete delivery on that particular date.

The system is going to throw a confirmed date basing on lot of fatcors from MRP.

when ever u create a sales order, please check in T.code: MD04(which will give u correct results)

Please let me know if u need anything

Regards

SK

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- in VOV6, for your schedule line category, field "Availability" should have been ticked

- generate VL21or VL06G and ensure that for the same material, no delivery is created and saved without doing PGI

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear friend,

you can see the delivery date confirmation in the schedule line tab of Sales order, it would have created 2 lines, 1 with todays date and the other with the next available date for delivery. Check this out.

Regards,

SUdhir