cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIS - TCode OLIE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We recently activated LIS for the transportation component. I want to update the info structures and update groups and retrieve the historical (past) data prior to the activation of LIS. I found the Tcode OLIE which is used for statistical setup of info structures from old shipment documents.

However after doing the research I got to know this report should be executed in the background. After I input all the details in OLIE and trying to execute in the background, I am unable to view the results in SM37 Status is being displayed as CANCELED.

I request to please assist me how I can execute this report. I think in OLIE termination date and time are playing a vital role and these two fields are mandatory which I canu2019t skip to enter.

Path: IMG- Logistics General u2013 Logistics Information System u2013 Data basis u2013 Tools u2013 Setup of statistical data u2013 Application specific setup of statistical data u2013 Perform setup Transportation u2013 Setup TIS: Transports.

Report Name: RMCVNEUT.

Please guide me if anyone knows how to run the above report.

Thanks,

Victor.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should see the reason for cancellation in the job log in SM37. There could've been an ABAP dump (especially if you've created some requirements/formulas) - get help from your Basis admin if you don't know how to look up this information.

This has nothing to do with running the report per se - you'll find an answer inside your system.

By the way, it's not required to run the report in background, but if you try to run it in foreground for large number of documents, it will most likely time out. Also your Basis admin won't be happy with that, because it'll consume the dialog resources.