cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOST changes email address?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When I change a vendor email address in bp transaction and send a notification by email, in SOST the email is different from the one I had previously changed. Consequently the notification that is supposed to be send goes to a incorrect email.

Does anyone knows the reason why the email address changes in SOST to one that is not supposed?

Is there any way to control where the SOST is getting the information to send?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Andreia Nascimento

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl. go to 'Manage Business Partner' transaction in portal. Go to Edit business partner section. Under the company data tab, check the standard email address that is maintained. This email is probably picked by the system to send vendor notifications. Just check if you are able to change this email address using BP transaction.

Regards,

Sanjeev

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andre

If you still finding difficulty synchronize the user via HRALXSYNC report so that your su01 user may be updated in bp tooo.

regards

Muthu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you all for the replies!

The point is that I had already updated the email address in bp and in "Manage business partner" transaction in portal, and here everything is ok.

The problem is when I send the notification to the vendor. I go to sost transaction and the email address does not correspond to that one I had previously updated. However if I return to bp, the email address is the correct one. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Andreia Nascimento

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea

Hope that you knew from sost, who is an sender and who is a receiver.

so their saplog on ids must be there for a clue. check in su01 what are their mail addresses and however cross check su01 user as well as web mail adresses .if they are not synchronised problem mya be there . if they are different, you can run HRALXSYNC report for that user. so mail ids become synchronized in su01 and web.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the email address maintained in SU01d.

Regards,

PR.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrea,

select one item from sost and go to top Click the detail button,

it says who is sender and who is receiver of sapuser id ? for eg wf-batch(sender) user send mail to x supplier(receiver).

regards

Muthu