cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound AS2 with Seeburger Adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am attempting to send a flat file using Seeburger's AS2 adapter.

1. I created a new scenario.

2. In the identifier section of the partner, I added a line for Seeburger | AS2ID | theID.

3. I created a communication channel of type AS2. It's setup for Transport Protocol HTTP. I gave a server ip address, port, url, timeout, and no MDN.

4. The Receiver Agreement contains the signing key, encryption certificate, and authentication certificate.

In my scenario, I have a sender agreement and communication channel that is monitoring a directory for the file to be sent. Then the document is supposed to be sent to our partner. When I attempt a transmission, I get the following error when I look at communication channel monitoring.

Message processing failed. Cause: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.sap.aii.af.ra.cci.XIRecoverableException: SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Sender configuration incomplete - perhaps AS2ID missing.., SEEBURGER AS2: AS2 Adapter failure # Outbound configuration error: Sender configuration incomplete - perhaps AS2ID missing..

Sending failed. [2/19/09 6:14 PM]

Error type: COMPONENT_ERROR,NOT_TRANSMITTED >> Error date: 2/19/09 6:14 PM >> Description: AS2 Adapter failure Outbound configuration error: Sender configuration incomplete - perhaps AS2ID missing.. com.seeburger.as2.AS2Plugin.execute(AS2Plugin.java:321) [2/19/09 6:14 PM]

AS2 Adapter failure [2/19/09 6:14 PM]

I am not sure where my problem exists, and hope someone can assist me. I don't quite understand the error because I have the AS2ID entered in the Party (where I am sending to).

Larry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please create the report sender channel (and agreement) anyway, i'm pretty confident that solves the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And transmission reports are disabled as well ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more thing about the report sender channel: the sender of the report will be the receiver of your original (outbound) message and the receiver will be the original sender (that's because the MDN will be sent by the receiver of the AS2 message to the sender).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Larry,

2. In the identifier section of the partner, I added a line for Seeburger | AS2ID | theID.

Did you also create this identifier for the party that is used as the sender?

Kind regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do have the AS2ID set up for the sender as well. And as far as the MDN setup, I have it set to NO MDN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Larry,

Can you provide some more information on this:

- A file sender cc polls a directory. Is this sender cc configured for a party? If not, which party are you using as a sender? Do you specify this in the receiver agreement?

- Maybe the runtime workbench gives more information under message monitoring for these messages?

- Do the Seeburger log files contain more information?

Kind regards,

Koen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Larry, the problem is that you (probably) don't have a sender report channel (for the MDN) configured. Create a sender channel for AS2 reports, create the sender agreement (between the two parties, don't use wildcards) and you're set!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Larry,

Check out this thread :

Hope the link will help you.

Thanks,

Pooja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this link, this may help fixing your problem

also