Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured BPM

(File, File) to File...

picks up 2 files, check for condition then merge them and make one single file.

I have used... Fork > Recv > Recv > Transformation > send ( with container condition)

I did a check and symantically everything seem to be correct.

When I place 2 files in the source folder, they do get picked up, I see a Checkered flag in moni.. but when I click on PE in MONI, it doesnt take me to the pictorial view of the messae flow. Instead, it takes me to queue monitoring...

I understand that It is not executing BPM at all... coz had it been executing BPM, there would have been a flow in MONI...

in ID, I am using 3 Receiver determination (for File1 -Bpm, File2-Bpm, Bpm-Inbound interface)

3 Interface determination (for File1 -Bpm, File2-Bpm, Bpm-Inbound interface)

2 sender agreements ( for 2 sender files)

1 receiver agreement

how do I go ahead and find out where is the problem?

any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance..

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Go to transaction sxmb_moni_bpe, and use the first option "Process Selection" then just enter the date range, and you will get the work items, and for instance you will see the graphical representation.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Julio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Julio,

Thanks for replying.

I have to place a TID in process selection, which I should pick from moni, through PE. When I click on PE, it takes me to SMq1 and SMq2 but not to the BPM.

Now, how do I proceed furthur?

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Then just look at the date and time in sxmb_moni, and use these parameters when you execute the process selection. Then by having date and time, you will know what work item is

hope this helps

Julio

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The message could be getting stuck in the previous correlation and BPM instances. Delete all the queue entries from smq2 all app open instances using transaction swwl. Then run the scenario again.

Regards,

Prateek