cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Error NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC.RCVR_DETERMINATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is like this

client 010 NumberRangeRequest_Out --> XI --> NumberRangeRequest_IN client 020 and after this

client 020 NumberRangeConfirmation_Out --> XI --> NumberRangeConfirmation_Out client 010

when i execute NumberRangeRequest_Out from sproxy of client 010 , it goes to XI and client 020 but

it doesnt return from client 0320 because it gives errors "NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC.RCVR_DETERMINATION"

but when i try to send NumberRangeConfirmation_Out from client 020 to client 010 separatedly, it successfully arrives.

Why is the reason that i cannot get the message from client 020 after sending to it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ;

I am not sure but i think ; partner profiles are for IDOC / ALE messages. but i use abap proxy for sending message one client to another.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem is that sender of message coming back from client 20 becomes client 10 instead of client 20 in sxi_monitor..

in fact it must be like;

first message sender 10 receiver 20

second messsage sender 20 receiver 10

but now i see in logs

first message sender 10 receiver 20

second message sender 10 and no receiver

what is the problem?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As I mentioned in my previous post..

go thru each particular detail of the trace & steps in SXMB_MONI, for the msgs... double clicking it

not the overview alone..

however you said

"second message sender 10 and no receiver"

so

- is it the msg from client 20 (with wrong sender)

- or is it once again msg from client 10 ???

by comparing the above said info (details of msg in SXMB_MONI, trace, pipeline steps, etc), u will be able to fix the issue

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the partner profiles associated to business systems of client 10 and client 20

As when the message arrives it looks like partner with client 10 is matching instead of client 20

Check this logic how it has been handled

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask your basis guys to do a full CPACache refresh using PIDIRUSER............they will know how to do it............then re-run your scenario.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already checked many time receiver determition there is no mistake, i can send back from client 20 to client 10.

my scenario is not different ones , they are asyn.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the Receiver determination is in Object TAB..Add to Scenerio and check the Java Cache is Upto Date

Cheers

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Compare the msgs & SXMB_MONI information for BOTH the messages from client 20 to client 10

- the one you send

- the one the systems sends (that goes into error)

you will be able to see the difference and fix the missing/ wrong data

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tuncer,

Check out your receiver determination for any misconfiguration . PI is unable to determine receiver for your message. Make sure that the cache is upto date (SXI_CACHE)

Thanks,

Pooja Pandey

Former Member
0 Kudos

IS ur scenario a syn or its two diff erent ones

Rajesh