cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

correction of note implemented?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

I like to know if one correction note (modification of program code) is implemented on the system. The status of the note is totally implemented, but I´m not really sure.

More thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

you can compare the correction instructions provided in the note with the objects in the system.

Thanks,

Pundari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi people,

If a compare the correction of the note with the program in the system and not are equals. Can I reapplied the correction note again? Or I have to implement the correction manually??

More thanks

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If a note is applied succesfully then the program must be changed as per the note, if you are not able to see the changes, that means note has not been implemented successfully, so you need to deimplement the note first then try again to implement via SNOTE and if you are not able to implement the note via SNOTE then take a suggestion from SAP before correcting it manually.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

How Can I do this? the manual steps of the note are lost? I will reapply the all note(manual steps and correction instructions)

More thanks

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all deimplement the note, then if manual correction is firstly required then do the manual correction and then implement the note correction from SNOTE.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

More thanks,

For deimplement the note i follow the path NOTE>CANCEL NOTE IMPLEMENTATION not?

Another step?

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SNOTE-Select the note- Reset note impementation

Regards

Subhash

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check the source code into that program which has been modified that it was there or not, and you ca ncheck the syntax also of the program if the syntax is ok and you can see the changes in source code then your note has been implemented correctly.

Regards,

Subhash