Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM basics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am sap MM consultant, I am intersted in learning SRM,

can some one let me know what is SRM , and point me to some sites related to SRM basics.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go through the link below hope it help.

removed by moderator

It is against the rules of the forums to distribute or share SAP Education Materials as is clearly stated in the 'Rules of Engagement' that you should have read on entering the forum.

SAP Moderation

Edited by: Jason Boggans on Feb 24, 2009 8:33 AM

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Community Users,

It is against the rules of the forums to distribute or share SAP Education Materials as is clearly stated in the 'Rules of Engagement' that you should have read on entering the forum.

If any further infringements of this rule are observed in this thread or any other thread, actions up to and including suspension of your SDN Account will occur.

SAP Moderation

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you every one for your precious inputs.

Krish,

i went to the link you put here,

but i failed to look at hte srm material which you were mentioning, bcos there was no search option there, can you please take little more effort to exactly point to that material.

Thanks again to everyone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Vinay

You have to do the little exercise to get the links,

Please find the thread id, there you can find the 210 rapid link.

Removed by Moderator

SAP Moderation

Regards,

Krish

Edited by: Jason Boggans on Feb 24, 2009 8:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay

Better to read the SRM 210 material which will give you the detailed information, this material is available to downlod in some forums.

Removed by Moderator

SAP Moderation

Thanks & Regards,

Govardhan

Edited by: Jason Boggans on Feb 24, 2009 8:34 AM

Edited by: Jason Boggans on Feb 24, 2009 8:35 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos
dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos