cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Groups - Copy Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

I am trying to change account group of one customer from X to Y i am getting some error some fields are not matching and unable to change.

Does any one have an idea how can i compare two or more account groups to find out which screen or fields are not matching?

Thanks

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sundar

Go to TCode OBD2 select both the account groups and compare what are the fields set as mandatory and supress. These fields should be the same in both the account groups. Moreover, if I am correct, you can change from sold to party to ship to party but not vice versa. Never changed this and hence not sure. Post the feedback please.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sundar

Changing the account group is done thro XD07 t code

Changing the account group is permitted if the both the account groups have the same field selection

That means in t code OBD2 or OVT0 say your customer X belongs to account group 1000 and now you want to change this customer to account group 1001 then in OBD2 both 1000 and 1001 account groups should have the same controls mainly the suppresed fields should be the same in both account groups and also display fields

Then only it is allowed

Also the no range interval assignment if different for both account groups and then also it is not allowed

Actually an account group mainly controls no assignment, field selection for customer master data,whether it is one time account and partner determination

Out of these if the first two if they have to be same in both the account groups then what is actually the meaning of XD07 transation is a question mark and where it is practically applied also and where that account grop changes has a significance is a qn mark?

Check this link

Forum post in ERP - Sales and Distribution (SD) General: Customer Account group Change- XD07 error!

Regards

Raja