cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to TRANSPORT my language translations along with my smartform...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

how to TRANSPORT the maintained language translation of a perticular smartform along with the smartform tranport.

what i did till now: thru SE63 i maintained all required language translation for my smartform in SE63.

while saving the translations it dint ask me for any transport request?

Now, my question is how can i transport this translation along with my smartform while transporting my smartform to other server or system?

Can anybody help me, how to transport my translation along with my smartform?

is there any special process to attach this language translations to my smartform's transport request?

if so please let me know...

thanks in advance...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sm1tje
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is a report you should run, which will create a special transport for you including all translated texts. You can make a selection on which translations you want to transport. Afterwards you can merge the smartform transport with the translations.

Almost forgot the report name: RS_LXE_RECORD_TORDER or transaction SLXT.

Here's some info about the report:

[Filling Transport Requests With Translations|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/d4/73c33e3a443907e10000000a114084/content.htm]

Edited by: Micky Oestreich on Feb 19, 2009 6:32 PM

Edited by: Micky Oestreich on Feb 19, 2009 6:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

the report is RSTXTRAN for transporting texts along with all translations, but if u want to transport specific translation then use the methos specified in sap help

Edited by: kartik tarla on Feb 20, 2009 12:22 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

there isnt any special process. just ensure all text modules are included in the request if not, then open ur text module make a minor change like adding a space and save now it will ask for request number so give it and text module will now be a part of ur request now revert the text change which u have made, when a text module is included in the request its translation are also included.