cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC limit item currency change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After creating the SC with limit items, in the soco we create a held PO so that we could change the vendor.

Say SC with 9000 quantity price 1 SEK.

1. In the held PO for the user is changing the currency to EUR and reducing the corresponding quantity to 90 (CONVERSION 1 EUR = 10SEK) and creating the PO.

2. However the SC reappears in the soco with 9000-90 quantity and SC currency SEK. So with this, more POs can be created using step 1.

I checked few notes corresponding to BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and clean_req_req however from the code it looked like only the quantity is considered to set the sourcing indicator and not the net value.

Has anyone faced this problem? Any hints about how to approach this.. I suppose it is a standard error and any BADI changes may not be a good solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there is some missing information on your post. For limit items, you cannot assign a quantity. You only assign an over all value and expected value.

Assuming that you are asking this for normal material items, then the behaviour what you see is as per standard. Any balance quantity from po, goes back to soco. If you don't want this to happen, then you can select the check box 'Complete requirement item when saving' while ordering the PO. This check box is present in item detail tab. By selecting this, your balance item won't be sent back to soco.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very well Sanjay. It was very helpful information. I checked in general it is only quantity that is considered for sourcing.

However regarding the indicator mentioned, I am unable to see the checkbox to set the complete requirement indicator in the item data tab of the PO. We are using SRM 5.0 with SP08. I checked all the sub-tabs like Basic data, partner etc, but was not able to find it. I checking on the PO (BBP_POC) which is on held status.

I also checked the BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI but there is no method concerning PO and this BADI is not implemented anyway. I checked both in the display mode and the change mode. Is there some specific customization required for activating this?

Thanks again for the info.

Rgds

Swetha

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

The indicator is there in the Item-basic data tab. You have to go into change mode for PO, you can't see in display mode.Scroll down to the lowest part and you should be able to see it. Even I have SRM5.0 and I can see it.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the help. I guess, in SRM server 5.0 SP08, the Complete requirement item when saving option is not available. The program LBBP_PO_UI_ITSF0A from the ITS doesnt have the required code.

Answers (0)