Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type not appearing in Pricing report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

There are 2 condition types

ZR00 - condclass B, calc type C, item condition, with acc seq Sales Area/Material and

ZQA2 - condclass A, calc type C, item condition, with acc seq Sales Area/Customer/Material.

I have maintained condition records for both & created a pricing report with field name Condition type for which position is Page Header of Pricing report.

However when i fire this report condtype ZR00 appears but ZQA2 does not. Please advise.

Thanks

-Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just to give some more info if i add condtable Sales area/material in acc seq for condtype ZQA2 & if i maintain this condition record, this appears in the pricing report.

However only the record with customer sold to party field KUNNR doesnt appear in the report.

-Dinesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh

If ZR00 is coming correctly then check the access sequence of the ZQA2 which is for that KUNNR & MATNR only. Just maintain the key combination as customer / material for ZQA2 and then check wheather conditon type ZQA2 is coming or not in the pricing report.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Before i read ur reply i hv tried one more combination which is same as ZR00 & that worked, it is now not working only when it is got customer KUNNR in the record.

-Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok i realised that the sales area/customer/material table was missing in the report, can i add a table to an existing report; if yes plz guide how?

Thanks

-Dinesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh

In the condition table , maintain the key combination of sales area/Customer grp /customer/material and then generate the report. Then you may get the output . But make sure you have maintained the customer group in CMR also.

But it is better to reduce the key combination you have maintained , because there are many feilds which are involved, may be that could be the reason you were not getting output.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

well i found out the problem;

the required condition table was missing in the report.

-Dinesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh

Its good that your problem has been solved .Even my analysis is telling finally that you were missing a condition table. i.e., key combination you maintained in the pricing report.

Regards

Srinath

0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh Jagasia,

There isn't way to add a condition table to an existing pricing report, you need to regenerate it.

Thanks in advance,

Mariano.