cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output of billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to see the print preview of the invoice on screen but the relevant TAB under is coming as freezed/grey,i dont know why.I have maintained the condition records in VV31 for the billing type F2.RDOO is the output type and this is miantained in the oytput determination for billing.Can anybody tell me what i am missing?

Thanks

Rishi Balani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anybody help me in explaining how i can see the output of billing on screen?

Thanks

Rishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

VF02 - give the invoice # and in the menu click on Billing Document - Issue Output...a screen appears....select your relevant Output type and click on print preview icon.

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rishi,

T. Code: VF02/ VF03

Key-in your Invoice No. and Don't hit "enter".

On to the same Page, from Menu-bar, Click: Billing Document --> Issue Output to

A window: Output Output, will pop-up.

Here, select the Output-line and Click Icon: Print Preview

Now, you would able to see Invoice Preview, providing Output Condition record is maintained. If still, Invoice Preview doesn't appear, on to the same window: Output Output, Click Tab: Print Options.

Another Window will pop-up. Here, maintain Output Device (say, LP01) and tick Box: Print Immediately, and OK.

Again Select Output line and Click: Print Preview.

Best Regards,

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The output form you are trying to see should be a jet form which you can not see on the screen.

Can take a print and check it, for printing need to add _J at the end of printer name in communication method tab of header ---output.

Regards

vk