cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Structure planning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PS Experts,

We are using an older version of SAP and currently looking for a way by which I can exclude the components belonging to networks being copied from an existing project while using CJ20. Are there any customizations where I can select the objects that should be copied over? That would be ideal.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,

Nithin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

By components belonging to networks I assume you refer to activities. This option to avoid activities while copying is provided in CJ20N itself.

If you have already seen this and this is not what your issue is could you please detail what exactly are the components you do not wish to see while copying?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Renjith,

First of all, in the version we are using, we do not have CJ20n.

Second of all, I want to avoid only the components belonging to the network activities during copy. I still need the activities to be copied.

Thanks,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

What exactly is the version you are using? Check whether you have transaction CJ2D ? If you have this please check the activities and uncheck the options you do not need and then copy.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Renjith,

We are working on 3.1I and I am actually using CJ2D for copying. However, I dont see any option to exclude the components. However, I see one checkbox called "with activities" and I need to flag this for copying the network activities as well.

As earlier mentioned, I would like to exclude only the components belonging to network activities.

Thanks,

Nithin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please check in OPTX. T code.