cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment delivery cross company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does anybody know if it is possible to include more than one purchase order in a Replenishment delivery cross company? How?

We usually include in a transport goods from more than one purchase orders, so we have to deal with various deliveries (more paper, more deliveries to introduce then in MIGO at destination,....).

Thanks in advance

Joan Sanchis

COMPAC - The Surfaces Company

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can do it with T.code VL10B in purchase orders tab can give range of purchase orders.

Regards

vK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for the answer.

I know that it is posible to select various purchase orders (also, for example, in VL10H, where you can select positions) but the problem is that we always get one outbound delivery for each purchase order.

Where is the customizing point that controls this issue?

If the Company and the destination Plant are the same for diferent purchase orders, I need that one outbound delivery group positions from various purchase orders.

Is similiar as when you stay in te Outblund Delivery and append positions from more sales orders in VL02N Menu

Outbound Delivery ---Deliver sales order

Thanks

Joan

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joan, hi.

Go back again to your routine 301.

There is a line like this one: LIKP-LFDAT = XKOMDLGN-LFDAT.

This line transfers delivery date from Cross Company STO item to Delivery Header.

As in your case you have many items from different STO's but just one header (your desired combined delivery) you should make some assumptions and decide some logic, for example put always the date of today

LIKP-LFDAT = sy-datum so the header data would be the same for all the deliveries avoiding the split.

maybe a more complex logic (I'm not ABAP expert) but maybe you can keep the smaller of the STO items delivery dates a take this one for header.

Try taking two STO's with different dates and manually replace LIKP-LFDAT for a common date (for example today) when debugging routine 301 and see what happens.

Best Regards,

Sebastián Ligueros

Alynea-MVC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Joan, I'm almost sure that delivery date is also considered as header split criteria (apart from ZUKRL). Try with the same two purchase orders (or copy them) but this time put same delivery date and see if deliveries are combined.

Tell me what happens, I'll also try the same in my system where combination for cross company deliveries is working and tell you later.

Regards,

Sebastián Ligueros

Alynea-MVC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian, the behaviour is as you predicted.

We´ve got one delivery with positions from two different purchase orders if we fix the delivery date.

The point is the date EKET-EINDT.

We are going to work in this way. Please, if you find how to eliminate this date as split criteria, please, let me know.

Thank you very much!!!

Joan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Joan,

Go to customizing VTLA (copy control for deliveries). Then find at Header level the Source/Target that corresponds to your Replenishment Cross Company Delivery.

And then go to Header Data transfer routine and put a Break Point in it. Then in VL10B select two purchase orders you would like to have their deliveries COMBINED and process with button "Background". The debugger should stop at your breakpoint. Then debug it and see how ZUKRL variable is created for each Purchase Order. Probably there will be a difference which is preventing the combination. This is the routine you will have to copy & change to make the desired combination.

Regards,

Sebastián Ligueros

Alynea-MVC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian.

Thank you very much for your response, I think that we are approaching to the solution.

We´ve tried your suggestion.

We are using the transfer rutine 301, which contains this code.

Fill field ZUKRL with combination criteria

likp-zukrl(2) = xkomdlgn-vtweg.

likp-zukrl+2(2) = xkomdlgn-spart.

Running VL10H with two purchase orders we have obtained two outbound deliveries with the same value of this field ZUKRL (checked at table LIPK).

We think that the different dates are the cause of not geetting the combination.

What dou you think about that?

Thanks in advance

Joan