Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BBP_SOS_BADI

laurent_dubois
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have to extract R3 (backend) contracts and send it to the SRM system when I come back from an external catalog. Normally the contract should be visible into the source of supply area. I have activated the BBP_SOS_SEARCH badi method. I've tested my code (via bbp_pd_sos_find function), and it works, It returns the correct contract. I updated the ET_FOUND_CONTRACT parameter and the CV_SEARCH_FOR_CONTRACT is initial, but when I test it via SRM, the source of supply just displays the vendor. I cannot see my contract,... I don't know what's wrong?

Could you help me please??

Many Thanx in advance!

Laurent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a similar problem but I am still in understanding the way of coding it.

Can you share your code here to understand the logic of the BADI.

Did you solve your problem? If yes can you share the solution too. Otherwise I will maybe have some ideas to help you later.

Thanks

RD

laurent_dubois
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry I completely forgot to update my message. In fact I solved the problem myself. I don't know why it doesn't work with that badi but I found out another one where my modification works perfectly:

I use the BADI definition: BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER.

I have implemented my code into the method ENRICH_ITEM_DATA.

LOGICAL:

In order to fecth the correct contract/item number, we need the purchase Organisation and the vendor ID.

The catalog values returned from the external vendor are located into the table ET_SC_ITEM_DATA.

As we don’t have the Vendor ID nor the purch. Org., we have to retrieve them via the catalog ID from the database table : BBP_WS_DETAILS

A function module has been created to do it: Z_GET_VENDOR_DETAIL

A RFC function has been developped into the R/3 backend with the following parameters:

- PORG : Purchase Organization

- DATE : Delivery date if any, otherwise, we take the system date

- VENDOR : Vendor ID

And returns the Contract number (EBELN) and the item number (EBELP).

The contract found is returned via the parameter ET_SC_ITEM_DATA

In order to take into account the contract you have to flag the parameter: EV_SC_STRUCTURES_USED

Just for info, I had to implement the following OSS note because of an error message we get: OSS 847597

I hope it will help you.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is that BADI/your way working also when you copy from an old Purchase Order or Template in place of selecting from catalog?

Thanks

RD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

The BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER will be fine when use transfer from outside catalog. In my case, I use the internal goods to create a shopping cart and this BADI won't be helpful at that time.

So I used BBP_SOS_BADI but the I'm not getting anything in the sources of supply area. I implemented the method BBP_SOS_SEARCH and got all the sources I need from the system and passed it over to the exporting parameter ET_FOUND_CONTRACT.

These values are not getting displayed in the screen. Any idea?

Thanks & Regards,

SRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRS,

Did you find a solution yet? Please let me know if you have. I am facing the same problem.

Thanks,

Shekar