cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI java refresh error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have been following the Homogeneus system copy approach to refresh the BI Netweaver 04s

system.

steps performed:

Exported the Java CI from Target

Imported the Java CI on Source

Restored the Datafiles

Brought SAP up on the Quality system. Had to struggle initially in bringing ABAP up due to

the Sql Server authorization issues. Also, i had to change the default database user.

Now, Java is not coming up and the following error we are getting:

I have checked the instance ID and it is fine at the following locations:

1) Instance Profile

2) Instance.properties

3) Bootstrap.properties

1) But still there is occuring the synchronization error in Bootstrap process. It says

database initialization fails and check Database properties! How to correct this synchronization error between file system and database?

2) Another error that is prominent in Bootstrap log is that,

Bootstrap Synchronization exception:

No Dialog instance ID(172877200) in the database

3) Another exception:

NameNotFoundExcpetion: A configuration with the path cluster_data/dispatcher/ID17287200" does not exist.

And when I see the /j2ee/cluster/ folder, dispatcher folder is missing from there. Not sure whether this is a reason to worry would be created implicitly when the synchronization error in db and file system is resolved.

4) In Config tools, the Instance, Dispatcher and server0 id it is referring to is the Production Instance ID. How do we change this so that config tools refers to the correct J2ee/instance_ID?

please share your thoughts!

Thanks,

Shiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

Not sure what was wrong in your case, but those SAP notes can help you

Note 757692 - Changing the hostname for J2EE Engine 6.40/7.0 installation

Note 821904 - Separating SCS instances for ABAP and J2EE

Best regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Peter,

I have gone through all the steps mentioned in OSS note 759692 but still we are struck.

It hangs up while synchronizing binaries when we are starting SAP via MMC.

Also the exact error seems to be that :com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.namenotfoundexception

A configuration with the path u201Ccluster_data/dispatcher/ID17287200u201D does not exists.

The instance ID mentioned above is the BIQ Qaulity servers id. It seems that the exact cause is the onconsistancy between the filesystem has been updated and database is having the BIP Production Systems value.

When I look in offline configurator.bat file in Dispatcher Node, this ID not present there. It contains the other Instance ID for Dispatcher (reading from the production system).

Not sure what the resolution to this error is!

Any help/ pointers could be of great value!

Thanks,

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

Check Note 966752.

Best Regards,

Matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check oss note Note 831812 - Config Tool shows incorrect parameters after System Copy!

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I'm having the same issue which you mentioned in this thread. Can you please help me to resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Sijy