cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re : output determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to see the printpreview of Picking output and Packing)Handling unit) output. I am getting printing options for both. But i am not able to get Printpreview and where to see this.

How do do this.

Thanks

Anto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Antony,

I am just trying to understand, have you checked with the link, referred by me, in response to your earlier thread:

[output determination|;

If yes, then Please explain how your current requirement differs, from the Problem discussed, (in referred link).

Very Best Regards,

Amit

Note: For you, I am again providing the link:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can view pick list from VL02n or VL70 and Handling unit from VL74 transactions.

Regards,

Hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with VT70 for shipping/outbound delivery output.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anto,

Through delivery screen you can view the Print preview of the picking and packing outputs

But you can able to see picking output after picking completion in the delivery.

You can only view the packing output view after completion of the packing in the delivery.

Go to VL02N transaction input delivery number then go to Menu>Outbound delivery>Issue delivery output now system will give the output type selection screen select proper output type then click on Print preview icon.

Note:-

--> Make sure that you have done proper configuration settings for both output types

--> Make sure that you have maintained condition records for those output type with proper printer.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.