SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Funds Management - FM updation for Stock transfer requisitions & STOs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

I have created a requisition with item category 'U', (both the plants are within the same company code) , FM account assignments are also entered. The requisition is updated in Fm but with 'zero' value. Where as requisitions with blan item category are updated in FM with value.

I tried creating a Stock transport order with document type 'UB' and all other assignments same as above. This time No updation in FM at all.

Is it the standard functionality that STRs and STO are not not updated in FM. We need STRs and STOs subject to budget check. Please advise

Thanks in advance

Chris

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

I think this information can be useful:

check note 700485:PSM: Convert customizing for warehouse funds ctr scenarios.

According to this note, you should set up your derivation rules in order to work under any of the Four scenarios supported by SAP. Basically, FM updating will be influenced by FMDERIVE.

In the help.sap.com, you can find examples to find out how GI's and STO's should work according to your business needs

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f0/ca5716260211d28a430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

See topic 'Integration with Materials Management ->Integration: Procurement of Stock Material u2013 Warehouse Concept'

Hope it helps

cheers,

Mar

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member204457
Active Participant
0 Kudos

STR & STO doesn't update FM at all or does it update it statistically? If it doesn't update FM at all look

Public Sector Management > Actual and Commitment Update/Integration > General Settings > Override Update Profile

And see in the update profile choosen by your company (ours is 102) check the setting for value types 50 & 51

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

I will share with you what I know regarding FM update and STOs.

One important field that are in between FM and MM is the field GR non-valuated (WEUNB) in EKPO. I suggest you to always show this field in the PO, tab Delivery, you can do this by changing your MM customizing, if it is not available.

In case of a non-valuated GR, please check the note 518368, specially the question 2. This indicator must be set in the case of multiple account assignment for example.

According the note 204376 provided before (letter "b") in the case of Non-valuated GR and a value-based commitment, the commitments are reduced during invoice receipt.

Please check OFUP transaction and if you see the F1 Help from Goods receipt flag you will see this information below:

"For a non-valuated goods receipt, data is not recorded in Funds Management until invoice receipt, even if you have set this indicator. If you are working on payment basis (RFFMS200) and have chosen a

corresponding update profile, you may not set this indicator, but you must choose MM invoice receipt for the GR/IR update."

If this is your case, for non-valuated goods receipt, you need to review your customizing.

I hope it helps

Best Regards,

Vanessa.

mar_novalbos
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Chris,

I think this information can be useful:

check note 700485:PSM: Convert customizing for warehouse funds ctr scenarios.

According to this note, you should set up your derivation rules in order to work under any of the Four scenarios supported by SAP. Basically, FM updating will be influenced by FMDERIVE.

In the help.sap.com, you can find examples to find out how GI's and STO's should work according to your business needs

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/f0/ca5716260211d28a430000e829fbbd/frameset.htm]

See topic 'Integration with Materials Management ->Integration: Procurement of Stock Material u2013 Warehouse Concept'

Hope it helps

cheers,

Mar