Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SERIAS NO AUTO PICKING

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i have maintained serial no for

mat xyz 5 serial numbers 1 /2/3/4/5

while creating delivery how to make serial no to get picked automatically say if delivery qty is 2

serial no 1 & serial no 2 must get picked automatically

Pl suggest

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As Murali suggested you may do the config and let the system to do the serial number pick in the delivery. But you will need to consider what MdZ suggested, it is not always right to let the system to pick the serial numbers in the delivery. I too believe, You should have a control to enter the serial number manually in the delivery.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to my knowledge, you need to enter the serial number manually.BAsed on what conditions should the system determine which serial numbers to be assigned to the delivery?

MdZ

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try with this option,

Go to OIS2 transaction Select your serial number profile then click on Serializing procedures now system will take you to the change view of Serializing procedures overview screen here you maintain Serial Number Usage as 04-Automatic for your procedure.

Now try

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

IN CONFIG PROFILE I MADE IT AS AUTOMATIC

but while creating delivery geting error message

o new serial numbers can be entered for material QM01 (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to IMG-SD-BF-SERIAL NO. configure all the settings here and go to the respective material master and give serial number profile there system automatically picks it.

regards,

sadanandam kasarla