Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the email address of respective user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Which T-CODE or Table will i get the e-mail address of all the users , which we have entred in su01,while creating the users?

Anthony

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello All,

>

> Which T-CODE or Table will i get the e-mail address of all the users , which we have entred in su01,while creating the users?

>

> Anthony

De ja vous

1. Go to transaction SQVI.

2. In the input field Quick View give the any name for query for example Z_EMAIL_ADD.

3. Choose create option. In the resulting pop up give description in Title field. In data source choose TABLE JOIN. Select Basis mode.

4. In the next screen choose INSERT TABLE pushbutton and in the pop up give USR21. Then again choose INSERT TABLE pushbutton and this time give ADR6.

5. Now go back using back arrow or F3.

6. Now in the new screen you will be under the tab strip List fld select.. From that entries under available filed (on right hand side) select User name in user master record and the first entry for Internet mail (SMTP) address. Now using single arrow pushbutton pointing towards left move these fields to tabstrip List fld select.

7. Now go to tabstrip selection filed. As done in step 6 move User name in user master record under it.

8. Save the changes and go back. A pop up will come asking you to save quick view Z_EMAIL_ADD. Choose yes.

9. Now execute the query. In the input field you can give one user or multiple users at a given time.

This approach is easier and time saving in my opinion and gives output in desirable format.

Regards,

-John N.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you want the original address or the current one?

I am sure I have seen this discussed here before as well...

pradeepmathewch
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Anthony,

Transparent tabale ADR6 stores the e-mail address.

May be you can use the tansparent table USR21 to link the userid (BNAME) to the PERSNUMBER.

Hope it helps.

Thanks and Regards, Pradeep

0 Kudos

I am sure I have seen that here before as well.

What do you mean by "_May be_ you can..."?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Anthony,

If you have HCM you can also look in the table PA0105.

Regards,

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hello All,

>

> Which T-CODE or Table will i get the e-mail address of all the users , which we have entred in su01,while creating the users?

>

> Anthony

De ja vous

1. Go to transaction SQVI.

2. In the input field Quick View give the any name for query for example Z_EMAIL_ADD.

3. Choose create option. In the resulting pop up give description in Title field. In data source choose TABLE JOIN. Select Basis mode.

4. In the next screen choose INSERT TABLE pushbutton and in the pop up give USR21. Then again choose INSERT TABLE pushbutton and this time give ADR6.

5. Now go back using back arrow or F3.

6. Now in the new screen you will be under the tab strip List fld select.. From that entries under available filed (on right hand side) select User name in user master record and the first entry for Internet mail (SMTP) address. Now using single arrow pushbutton pointing towards left move these fields to tabstrip List fld select.

7. Now go to tabstrip selection filed. As done in step 6 move User name in user master record under it.

8. Save the changes and go back. A pop up will come asking you to save quick view Z_EMAIL_ADD. Choose yes.

9. Now execute the query. In the input field you can give one user or multiple users at a given time.

This approach is easier and time saving in my opinion and gives output in desirable format.

Regards,

-John N.