Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Order in a Single invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SD GURUS

We have customized the invoice as per the client requirement to club the multible orders in a single invoice.

The client has clubbed fiffteen sales order in a single customized invoice.

We have customized like..... Sales Order Reference, P.O Number Reference, Material Number, Quantity, Rate, Value. ETC........

Especially for the two sales order number the Quantity, Value and remaining all other fields are reflecting except the Rate field. Particullarly these two sales orders are splitted in to batches.

I Have also tried in quality server for the same material with batch split, But it is working perfect.

I do no why it is happening in production?

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition to what Mr.Murali has suggestion in point no.1, go to VTFL, select the item category for the combination of your delivery type and billing type and there for the field Data VBRK/VBRP maintain routine 001

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Lakshmi Pathy

Thank you for the answer. But the issue is not in the clubbing of sales orders. We will collect the sales orders in VL10A Transaction after we make delivery and finally we make invoice as usual.

After these process we go to customized invoice were all the orders will be reflecting over there.

Our client clubbed totally fifteen sales orders. In those especially for two sales orders the rate field is not reflecting. Remaining for thirteen sales orders the rate field is reflecting. But the value field is reflecting for all the sales orders

I have checked in quality for the same, the same working perfect even for rate field for all the sales orders. But only in production we are facing the problem especially in rate field.

Thanks,

Anand

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Anand,

You check in these areas..

1.If you want single billing document for multiple sales orders these data should be same in all orders for all items.

-> Payer

-> Inco term

-> Payment term

-> Actual GI Date from Delivery

-> Shipping Condition

-> Account Assignment Group

-> Exchange rate (in case of export sale order)

-> Foreign trade data.

2.In addition to this you need to maintain proper copy control settings between delivery and invoice.

Go to VTFL transaction input your delivery type and invoice type then go in to the item level settings here you find field Data VBRK/VBRP maintain this field with routine 3-Single invoice.

Now try,,

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Murali

Thank you for the answer. But the issue is not in the clubbing of sales orders. We will collect the sales orders in VL10A Transaction after we make delivery and finally we make invoice as usual.

After these process we go to customized invoice were all the orders will be reflecting over there.

Our client clubbed totally fifteen sales orders. In those especially for two sales orders the rate field is not reflecting. Remaining for thirteen sales orders the rate field is reflecting. But the value field is reflecting for all the sales orders

I have checked in quality for the same, the same working perfect even for rate field for all the sales orders. But only in production we are facing the problem especially in rate field.

Thanks,

Anand