cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany currency to be same as the customer currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a unique requirement in intercompany.The condition records for the end customer are created in USD.The sales order is created with the customer currency which is manually entered in the sales order levelThe customer currency is always different from the currency in the condition record.The intercompany customer is having currency of USD.Now say that the F2 invoice is createdin EUR but the inetrcompany invoice is created in USD.I want to have the intercompany invoice to be posted in the currency of the customer in which he was billed.How do i acheive this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In invoice document currency is always from customer. In sales order your currency musty be EUR, and the same is in F2 invoice as your direct customer must be having currency EUR. In case of intercompany billing your customer currency must be USD, so IV is in USD.

This can be achieved by copying your currency from sales order to IV. You can change the exit move fields to VBRK and copy currency from order to IV. After that you need to modify LV60AA95 to stop copying currency from customer to invoice for intercompany billing type with VBRK-VBTYP as 5 & 6.

It will give you successful results.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rahul

First of all Maintain Currency conversions between USD & EUR . So if you have created condition record in USD then in sales order manually you can change the currency in item data->conditions tab and do the remaining steps asususal and then finally do the intercompany billing . Then your requirement can be achieved

Regards

Srinath